2023/24 Abdoulaye Doucoure

Our squad simply isn't strong enough to be depriving ourselves of a player like Doucoure without having an adequate replacement, who presumably would have to be better than Doucoure to make it worthwhile.

In the absence of such an upgrade, we remain in a position where we will have to hold on to Doucoure for another year imo, as we are much better off with him than without him at the moment.

Our squad simply isn't strong enough to be depriving ourselves of a player like Doucoure without having an adequate replacement, who presumably would have to be better than Doucoure to make it worthwhile.

In the absence of such an upgrade, we remain in a position where we will have to hold on to Doucoure for another year imo, as we are much better off with him than without him at the moment.
His work off the ball is really exemplary, and in modern football defending starts in attack, as attack starts in defense. He's also one of the most running players in the whole league.

In the current squad we have McNeil that I could see in this role, you will lose a bit of off ball quality, but also gain some quality on the ball.

The more i watch him the more i can not believe the money he is on at Everton. He's no better than any of these luton players for ability.
Absolutely not a club in world football would pay him what we are. A grafter sometimes. You can pick them up in the championship for a fraction of the cost

His work off the ball is really exemplary, and in modern football defending starts in attack, as attack starts in defense. He's also one of the most running players in the whole league.

In the current squad we have McNeil that I could see in this role, you will lose a bit of off ball quality, but also gain some quality on the ball.
Based on his performance so far tonight, I could have made it as a pro. I could run around a bit and be equally as hopeless with the ball😂