Transfer Rumour Abdoulaye Doucoure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, but you KNOW some periodical is going to link us with him again come closer to January.
probably will but Watford won't sell to a PL rival in January
Everton won't spend the money they want for him with inflated January prices.

probably will but Watford won't sell to a PL rival in January
Everton won't spend the money they want for him with inflated January prices.
That's probably true. Good player, bit on the Brands older scale, way too much money, unless we really are pushing for a CL spot or something crazy.

Would love a cheaper alternative with some upside like Sangare, though. Really think that type of player could help us, but yeah, not thinking Doucoure is really going to happen.

That defence on paper is complete and utter LDV Vans.
It is, but their tactics are honestly difficult to deal with. They now have a lot of depth at those wide midfield positions and up top, coupled with a really good central midfield. I don't think they'll be anywhere near the relegation zone in a couple of months.

But I agree, the back line is pretty poor. Not sure how good Foster is, either.

It is, but their tactics are honestly difficult to deal with. They now have a lot of depth at those wide midfield positions and up top, coupled with a really good central midfield. I don't think they'll be anywhere near the relegation zone in a couple of months.

But I agree, the back line is pretty poor. Not sure how good Foster is, either.

It depends what you define as depth though, because I think as far as centre forward options go, Troy Deeney, Andre Gray and Danny Welbeck is probably as bad as it gets.

It depends what you define as depth though, because I think as far as centre forward options go, Troy Deeney, Andre Gray and Danny Welbeck is probably as bad as it gets.
That is a horror show set of forwards. Wellbeck and Deeney are probably on a good whack as well, wages wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.