2022/23 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got more of an issue with Kane than Doucouré. The initial foul went unpunished completely, as did his part in the follow up.
Doucouré was pumped up and it's easy to say he shouldn't raise his hands but Kane was petulant as always and knew exactly how it would play out.
His reaction was embarrassing for a 'sportsman' let alone a grown man.

I've got more of an issue with Kane than Doucouré. The initial foul went unpunished completely, as did his part in the follow up.
Doucouré was pumped up and it's easy to say he shouldn't raise his hands but Kane was petulant as always and knew exactly how it would play out.

He would’ve been sent off even if Kane hadn’t fallen over.

Can’t agree.

I get where you’re coming from mate, but he’s a professional footballer, you are taught to not react to things like this.

I love the passion, but in the same way passion can be great, it can also completely backfire… see Mitrovic two weeks ago.

Raise your hand and it’s inviting them to go down. Did Kane overegg it? 10,000%, but it was a red and an absolutely ridiculous thing to do.

Now we’re facing a very real prospect of Tom Davies in midfield for 3 huge games.

I actually think Kane was play acting to take away the focus from him. He should have been booked for the initial foul on Grey, he should have had a second booking for then following through into the tackle with Doucs and he could have been booked for his part in the following scuffle.

Both deserved red card

It's not one or other.

Doucoure cost us, but Kane was trying to get him sent off and should be called out for it
Exactly. First and foremost, Doucouré was deserving of a red: you can't do that; if it were the other way around, we'd be baying for a straight red. It is what it is.

Nevertheless, Kane's behaviour before, during and after can and should be called out. I'm just disappointed someone didn't go through the gorm after it.

Each of Kane's actions were probably worthy of a yellow, but there's no chance a referee, especially the idiot yesterday, will work on an accumulation system.

Doucoure is a terrible player and has been awful for weeks. The tragedy is that if he’s replaced by Davies then we truly are doomed.

I'd have Iwobi back in the middle not Garner.

1f937-2642.png
Good grief he will assist more goals to opposition than he does for us... Has not the awareness and discipline to play in the middle, I can live with him out on the right.will

Anyways, Kane is an absolute awful cheat always has been, Dacoure has every right to push dribbly halitosis breath out of his face.

Doucoure is a terrible player and has been awful for weeks. The tragedy is that if he’s replaced by Davies then we truly are doomed.
The sensible choice would be Garner in for Doucoure.
I wouldn't be surprised if he brings Iwobi back into the middle for his work rate, plays Gray and McNeal wide and maybe starts Simms up top.

Glad he’s out. He cost us against Forest as well with his brain dead use of the ball. Can’t trust him in games. Run Iwobi behind Simms or bring Garner in. Any option is better than watching him attempt to pass a football.

Can’t pass, can’t shoot, clumsy at tackling, can’t dribble, gives up when the chips are down, awful header of the ball (everyone forgetting his miss last night to go with his one v Arsenal). Apart from running (at times) what is he actually good at?

Just a moment of madness from Doucoure who I thought had been having a decent game up to that point. Kane's (over)reaction is a separate issue. You just can't raise your hands like that anymore..

Gonna lose him for 3 games now. Hopefully it doesn't cost us...

Glad he’s out. He cost us against Forest as well with his brain dead use of the ball. Can’t trust him in games. Run Iwobi behind Simms or bring Garner in. Any option is better than watching him attempt to pass a football.

Can’t pass, can’t shoot, clumsy at tackling, can’t dribble, gives up when the chips are down, awful header of the ball (everyone forgetting his miss last night to go with his one v Arsenal). Apart from running (at times) what is he actually good at?
He’s absolutely crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.