Confirmed Signing Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome stuff, all this. I live in Alaska, so I get all these official confirmations in the morning (James yesterday at 11:15am and Doucoure at 09:30am). Gives me all the rest of the day to soak t up, let it sink in and enjoy it!

Super stuff, this weekend, and we should all feel optimistic! It took a couple of tries and mis-fires, some more disastrous than others, but Moshiri finally getting a team of Ancelotti and Brands together is paying off in spades.

Ancelotti is to me, still the most exciting thing about our club at present. Oozes class and is super calm and respectful and respectable (take note Klopp!). I just love hi, and already he deserves to win something with Everton, to seal place in our history. Can honestly, anyone say the names of Catterick and Kendall in the same sentence and not think of Don Carlo!

He is the reason, we have the makings of a top six midfield!

I don't get it...

We get this:

And he's not even our most exciting signing of the season.... What is going on around here?

Fairly sure I am dreaming and I am going to wake up to news our only signing this season is Robson-Kanu or someone like that.

ps That vid is gold if any Gooners are claiming they didn't want him later on, also lots of highlights of our old midfield being owned by him :)

I don't get it...

We get this:

And he's not even our most exciting signing of the season.... What is going on around here?

Fairly sure I am dreaming and I am going to wake up to news our only signing this season is Robson-Kanu or someone like that.

ps That vid is gold if any Gooners are claiming they didn't want him later on, also lots of highlights of our old midfield being owned by him :)

After watching a few of his videos I'm quite surprised by his passing. Obviously it's only YouTube, but his composure and the weighting of his passing seems to be spot on. Even when he's in the middle of a tussle. Hopefully that's something he's consistent with. Looks a player.

This could be the start of an upward spiral for us... world class manager attracts world class players which brings success and European football which attracts more world class players which brings trophies. and glory.... onwards and upwards!!

After watching a few of his videos I'm quite surprised by his passing. Obviously it's only YouTube, but his composure and the weighting of his passing seems to be spot on. Even when he's in the middle of a tussle. Hopefully that's something he's consistent with. Looks a player.
Not wrong, he looks immense (in the youtube vids) in his tackling and passing, but his shooting looks pretty damned hot too. Let's hope we can make a quality vid of him in an Everton shirt too at the end of the season.

I don't get it...

We get this:

After watching that video and seeing him giving Tom Davies a masterclass in midfield, I bet he absolutely schooled him that day, I can't remember it personally.

I don't get it...

We get this:

Surprisingly agile for his size. A box to box monster?

Welcome to Team Vamos Sir Duke!

Loving this fellas interviews - he's wanted US for years!

From what I've seen if him, if he continues to do what he has been (running hard and driving forward, always showing for the togger, getting stuck in) and also listens to what prof Carlo says, he could be incredible for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.