Confirmed Signing Aaron Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lennon > Mcgeady, and if McGeady leaves why does anybody in the world have a problem with this transfer?

I don't care if the cretins at tottenham don't rate him, the lad bloody loved it over here and by all accounts our lads loved him too. He helped us out of a very tight situation at the time, he's got ability, speed and determination.

I'm all for it personally. You always know that Mirallas/Gerry could pull a hammy at any time, and Lennon is perfectly adequate to replace or displace those which are having a bad game, he will put in a 120% shift.

Ok with him as long as BOTH McGeady and Naismith are sold....

Seems a bit of a pointless signing TBH and far better players out there.
Why rid of Naismith? We have nobody else like Naismith in the squad and he often changes our game despite us hating him coming on etc, certainly better and more energetic and noticeable option than osman.

I think we'll sign him and I fear he will be the only player we grab apart from Mori. I hope we sign him first on loan and then make it permanent next year, no need to pay a fee for those affluent Londoners.

McGeady out and Lennon in is fine but not enough. We also need to keep Naismith. I'm certainly not a great fan of his but there's a lot of players that go missing when the going gets tough and Naismith doesn't and he also gets the odd goal. Frankly we also just don't have the squad depth and there's obviously no one else to replace him in the works.

Lennon > Mcgeady, and if McGeady leaves why does anybody in the world have a problem with this transfer?

I don't care if the cretins at tottenham don't rate him, the lad bloody loved it over here and by all accounts our lads loved him too. He helped us out of a very tight situation at the time, he's got ability, speed and determination.

I'm all for it personally. You always know that Mirallas/Gerry could pull a hammy at any time, and Lennon is perfectly adequate to replace or displace those which are having a bad game, he will put in a 120% shift.
This is it in a nutshell. Lennon may not be the creative talent that Deulofeu is, or the regular goalscorer that we have in Mirallas, but he's a MASSIVE improvement on McGeady. If the price is right, it's a yes from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.