A kopite's report

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chants are aimed at Heysel which we all know

But guess its ok for them lot to mock the fact that there lot killed people at a football game

Yea, I know mate. I've heard Everton fans sing something including "... You killed your own fans" at the reds in the past, but certainly didn't hear that yesterday, and I was in the Park End so think I'd have heard it.

There are some seriously top-drawer bellends on that site. The original write up is much more like it, but I guess the average football fan suffers from an objectivity deficiency. I would've been disgusted if their player had been sent off for that challenge, as it ruins what would've been a top class game of football.

I don't know if I'm in the minority, but being a football fan to me is equal to being an Everton fan, and at the moment, football is very difficult to support.

One the comments says that some Everton fans were putting their hand across their faces to represent a Hillsborough fence.

I was there and didn't see that...
If that happened, I'm 100% certain that those people would've got their heads bent. Scousers are in complete unison over hillsbrough. Football aside, families from both clubs were ripped apart by what happened.

Evertonians getting accused of making sick gestures regarding hillsbrough,how low can the R/S so called fans go?!
I know man utd fans have done it,but Evertonians wouldn't stoop so low end of!
We had friends and family invovled at hillsbrough!

Can someone clear this Hillsbrough thing up

Did anyone see are lot doing the hand across the face thing or any singing yesterday?

No, no one does anything or sings anything about it. I have never seen anything of the like. No mentally stable scouser would do such a thing. I did however see some RS fans pushing imaginary walls which I thought was a little sick.

Someone needs to have a go at whoever is making those sorts of accusations and tell 'em either to put up or shut up.

Disgusting.

He is. I only vaguely know about him but I think the main issue was that he was writing articles for his own website that were unreasonably sympathetic to Hicks and Gillett (one of whom gave him an interview at one point) for one reason or another . . .

It was more that he said openly that Benitez had money to spend and wasted it, which of course to that lot is like being a Cathar at an Inquisition party.

This is part of an argument I had with a RS on facebook Saturday night

"Depends who your talking to ? I don't really bother 99% of everton supporters I know are mental and the stuff they say/chant about Liverpool/Hillsborough is disgusting so I don't get get involved pointless with people like that"

"If I ever heard a blue saying **** about Hillsborough they would get a slap And to be fair I never mentioned that once"

"No you didn't , believe me most the blues I know use it a lot completely different people were football is concerned, there were chants to day that's why I mentioned it"

It was more that he said openly that Benitez had money to spend and wasted it, which of course to that lot is like being a Cathar at an Inquisition party.

Nah, as much as any criticism of Rafael in certain quarters wouldn't exactly be well received, it was more the links with Gillett.

With regards to the Hillsborough thing, I've never heard or seen anything like that ever amongst Evertonians and can't imagine I ever would. Never even heard anyone I know say they've seen/heard anything like that. Anyone making that kind of ****e up should be ashamed of themselves, anyone repeating it should know better.

Nah, as much as any criticism of Rafael in certain quarters wouldn't exactly be well received, it was more the links with Gillett.

With regards to the Hillsborough thing, I've never heard or seen anything like that ever amongst Evertonians and can't imagine I ever would. Never even heard anyone I know say they've seen/heard anything like that. Anyone making that kind of ****e up should be ashamed of themselves, anyone repeating it should know better.

tbh mate- i wouldnt put it past some red-top sh!t-stiring hack to spread a rumour like that, we all know the media hate scousers. nothing is beneath those fleet street scum.

tbh mate- i wouldnt put it past some red-top sh!t-stiring hack to spread a rumour like that, we all know the media hate scousers. nothing is beneath those fleet street scum.

Has there been any reports of it anywhere? I've not seen any myself (although I get all my news online these days so I don't buy any papers). It doesn't reflect well on the city if it is reported, and anyone doing it should be called up on it and asked to get some proof if it before they do.

Has there been any reports of it anywhere? I've not seen any myself (although I get all my news online these days so I don't buy any papers). It doesn't reflect well on the city if it is reported, and anyone doing it should be called up on it and asked to get some proof if it before they do.

dunno myself, where do rumours come from anyway? i`m not saying it was reported - just that i think its possibly spread by someone of that ilk

Status
Not open for further replies.