A couple of things I seen this week that I liked

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRINGOSTAR

Player Valuation: £750k
1. (Joey Barton look away now ) - the female commentator stating we play like a coiled spring ! Absorb all the pressure then boom we go at it ! Thought that was a great analogy

2. Pochettino stating they controlled the match and then the press guy saying well you controlled the midfield but you lost both boxes ! Again thought this was exactly what we do ! We come alive in defence and attack in the boxes and let the opposition have the midfield if they want it ! Great stuff !

Anything else anyone picked up on that they thought was great ?

The team spirit that Dyche has fostered. You cannot fake that, One for all and all for one.
The absolute joy from every player when we score and happiness for the scorer.
The doggedness and genuine celebrations when we defend well. Oh and Tony Bellew's reaction on I'm a celeb when told we'd beaten Chelsea.

If we allow the real top sides to control the midfield, we'll come unstuck
Not to be defeatist at all, but we will probably come unstuck against them seven times out of ten anyway because they simply have better players. That said, if he maybe changes things slightly, possibly doesn't press as often, or press as high then maybe we can pinch something? Even a draw against any of the top 4 or 5 would be a decent result.

The team spirit that Dyche has fostered. You cannot fake that, One for all and all for one.
The absolute joy from every player when we score and happiness for the scorer.
The doggedness and genuine celebrations when we defend well. Oh and Tony Bellew's reaction on I'm a celeb when told we'd beaten Chelsea.

This really. Whenever we’ve done well it’s been because of a great team spirit……

Status
Not open for further replies.