777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*spinfoil hat firmly affixed to noggin*

Picture this...

We beat Sheffield United on Saturday, taking us 14 points away from Luton. If Luton then don't beat West Ham, we're guaranteed to finish at least 10 points ahead of them come the end of the final day...

...now if the club were to, say, be inclined to file for administration and take the immediate 9 point deduction before 19 May - that would then land us on 31 points and would still have us safe this season 🤯

In the absolute worst case scenario regarding this horrendous takeover process... do you think the club would seriously contemplate this potential course of action?
It isn’t just a tick box though where we take the 9 point deduction and move on. We’d likely be starting next season with a team of backup players if we go into administration and be favourites to go down.

Never have Everton ITKs been at a lower point. It’s clear none of them know anything and they’re now scrapping with each other over how little they all know.

The only thing Moshiri has successfully achieved at Everton is absolutely extinguishing any leaks of any kind. No one knows anything about what’s going on.

Esk & Paul Brown both losing their heads today lol

They've been getting asked the right/reasonable questions by the fanbase for weeks now yet seemingly refuse to answer them and are now beginning to lash out..

Attention seeking biffs
yeah, i mean 777 are not the answer
but there's something very weird going on with Josimar, esk, brown, Auclair. they seem to have been chatting about administration for a while.

Administration is not an option. No one would run the club in to administration for a cheaper price. Makes no sense.

Not sure what their agenda is but they clearly have one.

The thing is though he has said when these clowns 1st came interested that they simply don't have the money to buy Everton, and so far has been proved right
There were loads of articles flying around the mainstream press about 777 and their inability / reluctance to settle their bills in a timely manner. You don't have to be an ITK to have seen there were going to be financing issues from the get-go.

It'd be like claiming to be a Finch Farm ITK because you predicted that Jordan Pickford would start the majority of Everton games this season.

What really irritates me is how idea of people losing their jobs and everything that goes with it that administration brings is completely dismissed by those that seem to be almost championing it .

Over the years I have had many sleepless nights over Everton and the prospect of relegation but some people will be worrying about a lot more if administration did occur.

No he doesn't? lol like at all

He's never indicated that he carries the torch for anyone - he's arguably been one of the most objective figures in all of this if anything..
I know nothing about him personally but in my opinion he’s one of a select few , including giulia bould , that deserve respect and credit for their conduct lately .

Last edited:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Very tough.

The Donald.

Probably your best post on the forum.

I’m sorry but the “Esk” just comes across as a complete @rsehole here. It was an excellent articulated tweet by Citizens of Suburbia and the reply was rude and arrogant . He knows he’s met his match there you can spot the prickliness a mile off.

Its that sudden realisation that for all the thoughts posted as if they were facts...

...he actually has nothing.

Paul Brownstuff isn’t very happy today 😂

Didnt Paul Brown allude to their being "good news soon"...then silence.

Bit like Esk.

The thing is though he has said when these clowns 1st came interested that they simply don't have the money to buy Everton, and so far has been proved right

Well theyre a firm that uses investors money not their own.

Hence why these lawsuits are now popping up.

Ergo they didnt have the money (which anyone could see) but would have used / been using investors money.

Up until the last month i thought it may be Usmanov pulling strings as a hidden investor. But its so drawn out and unprofessional operationally that i wonder who the investors they had in mind were.