777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How recent is this?

IMG_3477.jpeg

Yes mate, but you said they can’t reject a takeover, only not accept one. And by your own admission there, that isn’t the case.

I’ve read through the disqualification criteria and it’s clear that 777 are sailing very close to it.

To clarify, if 777 meet the criteria laid out then they would be approved.

If, after that, the principals of 777 were found guilty of fraud or whatever, they would be removed as principal but that wouldn’t mean that 777 the entity wouldn’t own us.

If they were found guilty, the individuals could be removed as principal of 777, but if 777 the entity met the criteria it wouldn’t be rejected.

There is a distinction here. It’s an entity that is taking over.

You can disqualify individuals but individuals very rarely take over football clubs.

Usmanov is very likely our current owner in reality, despite being sanctioned.

Technically they can’t reject. They can only not approve.
Is that deffo ? I had a look at the EPL rules and it expressly prohibits a change of ownership until all requirements are fulfilled.

If at any time a non-compliant application is submitted, I would take that stipulation as empowering them (EPL) to reject that application.

No, you can’t have a mortgage at this time. You are welcome to apply again when you meet all our requirements = rejected.

Maybe we should get on Masters’ case again ?

1715086845900.jpeg

Last edited:

We have every right to be pessimistic as well as no one having a clue what’s going on.
But there are reasons to be hopeful;
- It seems pretty clear the 777 deal is unlikely to go through and if that’s the case we have obviously dodged a bullet.
- ,Moshiri, albeit lost interest in the club and wants out, it’s not in his interests to let the club go into administration if he wants to recoup as much investment as possible in any sale. He’s a businessman primarily and because of that. my best guess is he’ll dip into his remaining fortune if he has to! If he doesn’t we potentially go into administration and we become a bargain.
- We’ve secured safety which is a major factor for potential investors.
- Finally I’d be amazed if there were no interested potential owners waiting to swoop at the right time. - (Waiting for Moshiri to wave the white flag and effectively give the club away!)

This debacle pretty much sums up Moshiri’s tenure as majority shareholder, he can’t even get the sale of the Club right. He’s been a total disaster but 777 are potentially even worse!

Last edited:
Purely a window dressing exercise aimed at retaining some degree of credibility… subsequently being torn asunder as their businesses elsewhere collapse, funding avenues have dried up and the potential court cases mount up.
Did 777 provide the last tranche of funding or did it come from elsewhere? Paul hinted that it had come from elsewhere in a tweet last week but as far as I can see never followed up with details.

Is that deffo ? I had a look at the EPL rules and it expressly prohibits a change of ownership until all requirements are fulfilled.

If at any time a non-compliant application is submitted, I would take that stipulation as empowering them (EPL) to reject that application.

No, you can’t have a mortgage at this time. You are welcome to apply again when you meet all our requirements = rejected.

View attachment 255954
That’s the point I’m making though. If someone was to come back again having met the criteria then they would be approved.

Because otherwise, they’ve already been rejected.

Thats ALWAYS my default stance.

Expect and prepare for the worst, it it doesnt happen, you have something to celebrate, if it does, well, you are mentally prepared.

Like all these people saying stuff like "If we can keep Branners for another 2 years his value increases", these people are in for a SHOCK.
I'd love to see him still be here for the new ground, I'm 95% sure he'll be gone this year and we'll get in some muck savage on a free. I see him and Onana gone this summer and not be replaced by big money signings. On the plus side money from these sales should see BMD to a finish. Right now this is the limit of my positivity.. I would also say that if BMD is ready by the new year we get in straight away, why wait? Get the ground named, get match day income into the club from the earliest possible moment.

I'd love to see him still be here for the new ground, I'm 95% sure he'll be gone this year and we'll get in some muck savage on a free. I see him and Onana gone this summer and not be replaced by big money signings. On the plus side money from these sales should see BMD to a finish. Right now this is the limit of my positivity.. I would also say that if BMD is ready by the new year we get in straight away, why wait? Get the ground named, get match day income into the club from the earliest possible moment.
I cant wait to see how these utter clowns handle 30k Season Ticket applications for BMD.

IT will NOT go smoothly.

Civil War it is then, pity the season is ending.

Moshiri is meeting the fan advisory board in the week beginning the 20th i believe.

Saturday VS Sheff Utd would be to soon to organise a protest against him and continue to build heat....................

I cant wait to see how these utter clowns handle 30k Season Ticket applications for BMD.

IT will NOT go smoothly.
How many more season tickets will there be? On about 30K now probably taking 10-12K more.. it can't be that hard to just transfer the current ticket holders and work down through the waiting list for the new season tickets.

How many more season tickets will there be? On about 30K now probably taking 10-12K more.. it can't be that hard to just transfer the current ticket holders and work down through the waiting list for the new season tickets.
You would think, but ive spent the last 3 years trying to change my sons and my mates Season Ticket seats.

They sort it, then the next year they give us the wrong seats, so we have to start the process all over again.