777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know if I am allowed to share this, but it seems like the PL clubs have voted against clubs making sponsorships and transfers between a multi club system

Its a weird one, some situations are obviously wrong but a decent player being sold for market value from, say, Sevilla to Everton would be blocked because the likes of City abuse the system? Surely approving on a case by case basis would make sense? Another ridiculous black and white rule from the PL

Its a weird one, some situations are obviously wrong but a decent player being sold for market value from, say, Sevilla to Everton would be blocked because the likes of City abuse the system? Surely approving on a case by case basis would make sense? Another ridiculous black and white rule from the PL

Yes, it is 777 have been quoted in saying that they would look into buying players cheap for the likes of Genoa and Standard Liege and if they prove their worth move them onto Everton but that doesn't seem like it will be able to happen now with these new rules, I suppose when that was the case it seemed like the only good thing about them but not anymore

Yeah, like City signing one of the hottest prospects in La Liga for £25 million - way below the market value of what he'd have cost if he wasn't in Girona.
Think that the value of players will be a tough one for them to really do, what stops them looking into other deals at separate clubs. Could be wrong but think os more outside sponsor deals that is the main reason city dont want it

Ratcliffe gets approval to takeover at United within 47 days of the process starting.

Everton are still waiting for the decision for 777?!?!

Red cartel getting looked after yet again, or something more nefarious - I just don’t get any of this.

This joke of the league have made us a zombie club - paralysed by indecision.

Ratcliffe gets approval to takeover at United within 47 days of the process starting.

Everton are still waiting for the decision for 777?!?!

Red cartel getting looked after yet again, or something more nefarious - I just don’t get any of this.

This joke of the league have made us a zombie club - paralysed by indecision.
Assuming that is the turnaround time for a “perfect” application with no issues how long can they possibly let it drag out for 777 before concluding they cannot and will not pass the test?

Meanwhile you have 777’s head football guy sitting two seats down from Dyche in the directors box on Saturday while he’s actively managing a game, despite 777 having no formal involvement.

What games are being played here?

Assuming that is the turnaround time for a “perfect” application with no issues how long can they possibly let it drag out for 777 before concluding they cannot and will not pass the test?

Meanwhile you have 777’s head football guy sitting two seats down from Dyche in the directors box on Saturday while he’s actively managing a game, despite 777 having no formal involvement.

A dodgy corrupt one mate. It’s madness.

The fella is walking around like he owns us but nothing is sorted, what the hell are they up to?

Were sat on day 151 wit just questions, whilst United had a bleeding auction, multiple bidders and have their man in and sorted in 47 days…..

I am glad he is still going to the games !!

A dodgy corrupt one mate. It’s madness.

The fella is walking around like he owns us but nothing is sorted, what the hell are they up to?

Were sat on day 151 wit just questions, whilst United had a bleeding auction, multiple bidders and have their man in and sorted in 47 days…..
It got mentioned on the radio the other day that the United thing still hasn't officially gone through yet and nothing is signed.