777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I'd be gutted if it went through.

It's kicking an almighty can down the road.

The fact only 6.5% have voted yes, despite what the current owner has done to the club speaks volumes.
The fact that moshiri said they are the best option is a massive red flag. Unfortunately, the man who has pretty much got everything wrong will get to make his biggest disaster with his final decision as owner.

As Masters said in the committe interrogation “777 havent provided that required information”. Which doesnt surprise me. Cowboys working with cowboys.

Crazy is taking this long has to be a yes or no by this point, and again is putting the club in a hard position still not having a board and any real plans for the future.
Feels like something strange is going on. Like you say, if it’s not a yes by now it should be a no. If they were able to satisfy the test then they would have.

There was a BBC article recently that said the decision could come alongside or close to the appeal which seemed really odd as they’re separate issues and decided (in theory) by separate people so there should be no relationship between the two.

But the longer it drags you wonder if there’s a bigger game being played involving the two?

Feels like something strange is going on. Like you say, if it’s not a yes by now it should be a no. If they were able to satisfy the test then they would have.

There was a BBC article recently that said the decision could come alongside or close to the appeal which seemed really odd as they’re separate issues and decided (in theory) by separate people so there should be no relationship between the two.

But the longer it drags you wonder if there’s a bigger game being played involving the two?

I am all for the league looking into takeovers the correct way, you just cant help think is something going on. Esp if the united takeover happens before, sad thing is we still dont get any pressure put on by the media like sky who have been a disgrace this whole ffp, the protests and with the takeover have refused to ask any questiona

I am all for the league looking into takeovers the correct way, you just cant help think is something going on. Esp if the united takeover happens before, sad thing is we still dont get any pressure put on by the media like sky who have been a disgrace this whole ffp, the protests and with the takeover have refused to ask any questiona

777 strung out the approval of Liege, the Belgian league was looking for audited financial statements that 777 couldn't provide. Eventually the Belgians relented.

Wouldn't be surprised if this is a repeat of that.

777 strung out the approval of Liege, the Belgian league was looking for audited financial statements that 777 couldn't provide. Eventually the Belgians relented.

Wouldn't be surprised if this is a repeat of that.
Yeah i dont kno full story with them just hear alot of bad press