777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At no point could the fanbase have stopped this.

I thought "we" got rid of the board ?

So why could we do that but not make it clear 777 were not welcome ? Had there been protests, had those in Govt who have stood up for us RE the 10 point deduction made their concerns known to the PL about 777's suitability it may well have made some kind of difference.

We've just sat back and moaned online about them defaulting on payments, doing shady stuff yet not a peep when Josh Wander actually turns up on Merseyside.

So why could we do that but not make it clear 777 were not welcome ? Had there been protests, had those in Govt who have stood up for us RE the 10 point deduction made their concerns known to the PL about 777's suitability it may well have made some kind of difference.

We've just sat back and moaned online about them defaulting on payments, doing shady stuff yet not a peep when Josh Wander actually turns up on Merseyside.

Where was your banner when Josh Wander turned up on Merseyside?

🐍

"We" did nothing to get rid of the Board, so I have no idea why you think we got rid of them.

Fans had the chance to make their feelings known when 777 turned up to a match.

Instead the fans directed their angst towards Dyche, Young and an out of the picture Kenwright.

Sadly we deserve everything thats coming our way.
How could fans stop something that hasn't yet happened? The first fans knew about this was when it was announced by the club the deal was agreed pending approval

Not that I dont think it will happen. I've always expected it to happen. But just stating a fact.

How could fans stop something that hasn't yet happened? The first fans knew about this was when announced by club the deal was agreed pending approval

Not that I dont think it will happen. I've always expected it to happen. But just stating a fact.

The same way we put enough pressure on the club to remove the existing boardroom at the time and how we've put major pressure on the PL in relation to the 10 point deduction.

We have multiple fan "protest" groups who have taken action / rallied troops over the past 18-24 months yet not one had organised any form of opposition to a group who are clearly bad news even when they were due to attend a match at Goodison.

They have blood on their hands when we do a Coventry.

His latest tweet in response to Alan Myers saying that “the fans should have a say” on the new owners, is flawed. The “fans” would have happily given the green light to Moshiri at the time and look how that’s turned out.

Well that's totally wrong from Myers, in fact pathetic, because Moshiri is desperate to sell desperate enough to flog us to anyone, 777 come into that category. Myers should know that. Moshiri has washed his hands of us, Usmanov wants his money back. Apparently there are other bidders, we don't know who, but Moshiri has already agreed a deal with 777, which is obviously most beneficial to him. For me that makes Moshiri's judgement flawed.