777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If there is a large financial award against the club, the club will go into administration. Moshiri and/or 777 aren't paying that.
777 won’t pay a penny as the purchase agreement means that any previous liabilities are the responsibility of the previous owner. Any payments effectively come off the purchase price.

It’s behind a paywall but the details are here

I think you are vastly overrating the stadium rights naming values in the PL. We only had USM so that Uncle Uzzy could pump more oligarch cash into the club.
I am not saying its easy...and I know how difficult it is when a club is outside of London and not part of the top 6...on paper we can have one of the best multi purpose stadiums in the country. We have to maximise that somehow and get the best deal we possibly can get, even if its only 10 millions per season...

I can see the point that why should loans from particular clubs be banned and loans from other clubs be fine. Just put a one loanee from a club restriction.
It's ridiculous.
We're about to put on a mass protest against the premier league
while our club votes against the majority to allow loans from co-owned clubs.
How is it even legal to own two clubs in one federation?
What happens if Everton play Herta or Seville in Europe. Are there F1 style team orders from 777?
It stinks.
Just football disappearing further up its own hole.

Hardly surprising this.

Moving players between clubs has to be the end game, especially when the value of said players will skyrocket after a good season in the corrupt Prem.
I said in another thread, I agree with that but in practice that really hasn’t been the case. Yes Watford and Udinese trade players back and forth, but if they’ve gained a sporting advantage neither has taken advantage of it. City really hasn’t. Probably the biggest test is Newcastle and the Saudi clubs just because of the exceptional nature of the money the Saudi clubs have spent on players.

Was looking up which clubs SA PIF own. They have controlling stakes in 4 Saudi Pro League teams but they state that they aren't part of a multi-club structure. I wonder if that will change now.

Also, I read this, which I wasn't aware of...

Screenshot_20231121_232017_Chrome.jpg

Excellent. Given any opportunity to vote against Richard Masters and his motions, we should gratefully accept with both hands - especially as government ministers expected this motion to have passed months ago and, therefore, are likely to take an even dimmer view of Masters' ability to regulate the game himself.

Good points mate. Another example of organized corruption.

Independent regulation is a cert.

It’s a curious little splinter voting block when you look at how the votes went.