777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How much are you selling your artwork for?
Art supplies, not artwork. I've only sold one of my efforts - the portrait of Robert Rinder - I either give the rest to family members or just let them gather dust. I've just got more art stuff than I need so have sold paints, coloured pencils, charcoal, storage, easels etc.

Airfix models, lad, that’s what you want. Loads of plastic that drives you out of your mind so you end up sniffing the glue to get you through. Oh…no, that’s sitting in their end at the derby, isn’t it?

Try Lego. Loads of little plastic people…oh, hang on a mo…
Did the Airfix thing as a child/teenager. My section of the bedroom (four boys, two bunk beds) was overlooked by warplanes hanging from the ceiling. Lego is dangerous when you have hard floors instead of carpet!

Breaking: Bert and Ernie from Seasmie Street emerge as potential backers of 777’s troubled takeover bit for Everton.

Convinced by the day that 777 are just in this for the media and profiling.

Art supplies, not artwork. I've only sold one of my efforts - the portrait of Robert Rinder - I either give the rest to family members or just let them gather dust. I've just got more art stuff than I need so have sold paints, coloured pencils, charcoal, storage, easels etc.
Still very cool though. What about some Everton stuff, possibly in the pipeline?

Someone brighter than me must know why 777 are so desperate to get hold of us - be nothing but a carcass of a club at the end of all this

At this point, I have to think 777 is worried about their own PR backlash if they can't complete the deal. If the PL deems them so unstable that they don't want 777 buying a club, how would a potential investor in 777 react? 777 is already on very thin ice with some notable recent failures.

If 777 get control of Everton, stadium will be mortgaged to the absolute hilt and we will continue year to year with no pot to do anything with, robbing Peter to pay Paul and lurching from one PSR IC to the next.

This club needs serious investment, 777 clearly do not have this, a wealthier backer could put us back on an upward trajectory whilst 777 keeps us moving towards the abyss but saddled with much much more debt. 777 and a fully mortgaged club and stadium may not be savable next time, in fact I can see nothing other that administration being where 777 takes us ultimately.

Get these chancers chased..