777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whilst I'm venting...

I tell you what annoys me. Club, 777 etc all state they can't comment on the takeover due to process.

Yet why does everyone know about deadlines, deals, etc. It's in public half the info.

Just front up and communicate.
That is them communicating. Legally they can't talk, but can indirectly brief media. Sometimes truth sometimes not. It's how literally everything works, from sport to politics.

lol lol lol lol yeah sure jinks because our football and brand is so similar to Brazil 1970 we'll be coining it in.

We survive due to our local following and that's not me dismissing any of our away following from abroad as they're amazing. But your off your tits if you think this club will suddenly be appealing to a tourist fan base.

Course they will. Your deluded if you don't think they won't.
Travel packages etc will all be sold.

The local fanbase won't afford 1k plus a year season tickets.

That is them communicating. Legally they can't talk, but can indirectly brief media. Sometimes truth sometimes not. It's how literally everything works, from sport to politics.

Yeh I know that mate!
But they can comment but choose not to. What on earth in the legal framework stops them communicating about the deal?

lol lol lol lol yeah sure jinks because our football and brand is so similar to Brazil 1970 we'll be coining it in.

We survive due to our local following and that's not me dismissing any of our away following from abroad as they're amazing. But your off your tits if you think this club will suddenly be appealing to a tourist fan base.
100% nail on the head macca. That cup winnners cup doesn’t have much pull against the three neighbours in the NW.