777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1713178752939.png

I saw an article that said Mosh is looking for to negotiate extra time for 777 to get the funds together to buy the club, from the times. Why is he so determined to only sell to these clowns. I thought there were others interested to buy. If I was looking to sell something and whoever had agreed on the price kept looking for more time to get the money together I wouldn`t be waiting 4 or 5 months for them I`d be going to the next person interested.
It’ll be because they are offering him the most money, not hard to understand.

Well I didn't necessarilly mean getting Usmanov back involved, the war in Ukraine is having a negative effect on all manor of things, one of which is undoubedtly Moshiri's access to cash due to his investments in Russian related companies.

Usmanov may continue to be a sanctioned individual but the termination of Putin and replacement with a more 'friendlier' individual would go a long way towards reducing sanctions on Russian related companies/ entities and hopefully Moshiri's ability to fund us in the short to medium term.
There won’t be a ‘friendlier’ individual. The next several people in line are just as bad and in at least one who is massively worse (believes the only way to reset the world and bring the west into line is a nuclear war).

It’ll be because they are offering him the most money, not hard to understand.
777 IMO have just been a stalling point by Moshiri using them as a front with laundered money of loans as 777 are a poor company lacking in funds - They cannot produce the paperwork to buy our club yet are loaning us millions ?

He hopefully has a buyer waiting to come forwards - that's our only hope IMO -