777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think he was authorizing every penny. And the only reason he stopped was the embargo prevented him from stepping in later as the owner/partner.

I think he was authorizing every penny. And the only reason he stopped was the embargo prevented him from stepping in later as the owner/partner.

Regarding Usmanov, were talking about a multi billionaire. Someone that could make a few phonecalls and no doubt bring in a 'front' to buy the club and continue to pump in money.

Looking at things in black and white, it makes no sense to me why he/Moshiri would pull out at this point with the stadium so close and the spending rules changing.

The whole situation is illogical to me.

Also, looking at the club as an investment, the value of premier league clubs continue to rise. Why wouldnt a state or a successful person/business be looking at Everton?

With a world class stadium and premier league history it again makes no sense that the 'best' is 777.

Again, totally illogical.

Regarding Usmanov, were talking about a multi billionaire. Someone that could make a few phonecalls and no doubt bring in a 'front' to buy the club and continue to pump in money.

Looking at things in black and white, it makes no sense to me why he/Moshiri would pull out at this point with the stadium so close and the spending rules changing.

Also, looking at the club as an investment, the value of premier league clubs continue to rise. Why wouldnt a state or a successful person/business be looking at Everton?

With a world class stadium and premier league history it again makes no sense that the 'best' is 777.

Maybe because anyone coming in has 500m worth of debt to cover. And the club is losing money by the day. Most PL clubs don’t even make money and operate at a loss, so buying Everton makes no sense. 777 are interest because their skint, and owning Everton will open other lines of credit for them. They will gut us apart if they get in.

Maybe because anyone coming in has 500m worth of debt to cover. And the club is losing money by the day. Most PL clubs don’t even make money and operate at a loss, so buying Everton makes no sense. 777 are interest because their skint, and owning Everton will open other lines of credit for them. They will gut us apart if they get in.

The running costs are enormously affected by the interest payments. Once the club has the stadium asset they can restructure the interest payments.

There are so many reasons why owning the club would be beneficial to new buyers without looking at credit lines.

The running costs are enormously affected by the interest payments. Once the club has the stadium asset they can restructure the interest payments.

There are so many reasons why owning the club would be beneficial to new buyers without looking at credit lines.
We can in terms of security, however serviceability might be a little harder to manage, yes interest for their calculations will be disregarded but there would be doubts about cashflow. Wages are still astronomical.

Plus, the stadium itself whilst a major asset and likely a main source of security would be security of other debts.

The issue and aim I guess would be to consolidate the debt from these dodgy loans into one facility and the stadium is a big tool to achieve that but I think the risk assessment of the bank will either result in high interest (minimal savings) or a refusal to write the loan. If we tell 777 to pound sand who is paying the loan if its written. How can we manage our current debts to a level where a lender will facilitate the debt consolidation.

The rub is between the idea and the execution. A bank might insist on administration as a means to settle some debt (which would come at the cost of certain assets) and then finance the club post that mechanism.

The only real option is to find an owner willing to chip in enough not only to satisfy Moshiri, enough of the overall debt, provide working capital plus investment in the squad.

Look at the clubs that have changed hands. Other than Man City they've either been fairly cheap (Bournemouth,), bought out from a CVA (Villa, the rs), bought because they're a cash cow (Man United) or bought by an owner for whom money is no object (City, Chelsea, Everton). Nobody is queuing up to pay over market value for a debt laden club.