777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the only person who can 'leg it' is Moshiri and he seems set on 777 as they will pay over the odds for the share price. The PL can only set conditions like they have and make them as difficult for 777 to meet as possible then hopefully they will go away of their own accord.

Moshiri is and always has been the biggest threat to this football club. We need him dealt with.

ok so how long till they do? a deadline as someone said on here?

the PL are asking for proof and it’s like they’re trying to dunno “nxt week”

the them

why isn’t moshiri saying ok they can’t do it and move on?
I think the 15th is the date for the MSP loan. As for Moshiri, well that will be because they are prepared to give him the £550m he wants despite the fact that the shares are worth nothing like that (more £400-450m) Due to the level of debt the club has, any others coming in would and could deal with the debt but they are not going to pay that asking price, they are going to want it as cheap as possible mate.

I think the 15th is the date for the MSP loan. As for Moshiri, well that will be because they are prepared to give him the £550m he wants despite the fact that the shares are worth nothing like that (more £400-450m) Due to the level of debt the club has, any others coming in would and could deal with the debt but they are not going to pay that asking price, they are going to want it as cheap as possible mate.

so after the 15th then what mate?

do we need to worry about admin?

i don’t get half of this other than they’re so so dodgy and aren’t equipped
for us

so after the 15th then what mate?

do we need to worry about admin?

i don’t get half of this other than they’re so so dodgy and aren’t equipped
for us
This is the bit where it gets a bit complex tbh, I can't quite my hear around all this stuff with the stadium possibly reverting back under Bell and Downing, do they want to be involved with the club? I reckon we might just have to wait and see tbh.

but will they mate i don’t get all this they don’t have the money they’re corrupt and it’s still dragging on?
The Premier League eluded to why this is dragging on in their reply to the FAB...

This being the most telling paragraph :-

"If an individual or company that wishes to purchase a Club is subject to a 'Disqualifying Event', they will be rejected. However, if the Board is not satisfied with the source and sufficiency of the funding behind the purchaser, that purchaser has the opportunity to address the concern. While the Rules provide no deadline for the latter, in practice it of course remains open to the incumbent owner to move on to seek alternative investment elsewhere."

If an individual or company that wishes to purchase a Club is subject to a 'Disqualifying Event', they will be rejected. - The Premier League don`t have grounds to reject 777 due to any `Disqualifying Event`.

However, if the Board is not satisfied with the source and sufficiency of the funding behind the purchaser, that purchaser has the opportunity to address the concern. - The PL are not happy with the funding or source of funding with 777 to be able to approve.

While the Rules provide no deadline for the latter, - No deadline so 777 are trying to raise capital but still not to the PL liking to approve.

in practice it of course remains open to the incumbent owner to move on to seek alternative investment elsewhere." - Moshiri needs to leg these and seek new buyers...

That is how I see it anyway.

1000022829.jpg