777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Esk via Toffeeweb...

"...If the MSP loan is not repaid by 777 (or someone else) by Mid April MSP can take control of Everton Football Club through acquiring 67501 shares from Moshiri (part of the security arrangements MSP have in place).
The 777 bid then fails
(i) because MSP have control
(ii) they failed to meet the PL conditions."

just sayin like

Richard Masters is doing his damn best to suffocate this club. I want to know his agenda. What he is doing by docking points(he asked for 12), punishing us even though it's double jeopardy and trying to sanction another deduction in the same season, even though it's a rolling period is a disgrace.

Now he seems purposely letting this takeover drag out which is costing us money in interest. The whole point of PSR is to help clubs remain sustainable but masters is doing his best to not only relegate us but shut us down completely.

It's sickening the way he's treating the Club and it's fans. This affects a lot of people, he is playing with peoples lives and it is not on.
I really don’t know if he is responsible for the takeover delay. We can’t come on here posting horrendous stories about 777 and how they will destroy the club, then in the same breath complain they aren’t being approved quickly IF they haven’t met the criteria. (They once claimed they had, but now we hear about the conditions involving MSP etc)

No one seems totally sure, but Masters/PL can’t come out and end it all by saying 777 can never own Everton. They can only say they haven’t currently met the requirements, and that could go on literally forever until 777 finally crumble, or Mosh gets bored of waiting.

No disputing his vindictive assault on the club with the first PSR charge though and the suggestion of 12 points (with a direct rival getting 4 for a bigger and deliberate breach).

The Esk via Toffeeweb...

"...If the MSP loan is not repaid by 777 (or someone else) by Mid April MSP can take control of Everton Football Club through acquiring 67501 shares from Moshiri (part of the security arrangements MSP have in place).
The 777 bid then fails
(i) because MSP have control
(ii) they failed to meet the PL conditions."

just sayin like
In this scenario, they have converted their loans to shares? and does this mean we avoid Administration?

If so this seems like a best case situation, if MSP can then progress to a full take over with funding. Or are MSP then able to force a sale through at their asking price, with nominal benefit to Moshiri?

this is the one im most struggling to get my head around, sorry!

TIA for any input

In this scenario, they have converted their loans to shares? and does this mean we avoid Administration?

If so this seems like a best case situation, if MSP can then progress to a full take over with funding.
This is how I read it
Or are MSP then able to force a sale through at their asking price, with nominal benefit to Moshiri?
This is Le Ev, so anything - the dafter the better is not to be ruled out
or
Nobody actual knows.

It could all get quantum...in the box, a cat can be (technically) In potential administration situation yet at the same time ( ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies) Not - unless the PL opens the box and lets the cat out to 'officially' Declare one way or the other.

Not being in Administration / -9pts must be a better deal for all concerned

As always with EFC - more questions than answers
this is the one im most struggling to get my head around, sorry!

TIA for any input

I really don’t know if he is responsible for the takeover delay. We can’t come on here posting horrendous stories about 777 and how they will destroy the club, then in the same breath complain they aren’t being approved quickly IF they haven’t met the criteria. (They once claimed they had, but now we hear about the conditions involving MSP etc)

No one seems totally sure, but Masters/PL can’t come out and end it all by saying 777 can never own Everton. They can only say they haven’t currently met the requirements, and that could go on literally forever until 777 finally crumble, or Mosh gets bored of waiting.

No disputing his vindictive assault on the club with the first PSR charge though and the suggestion of 12 points (with a direct rival getting 4 for a bigger and deliberate breach).
I do blame the club and Moshiri like but if they're taking us over, get on with it, crap or get off the pot as they say. I just see his name an awful lot. I don't want 777 at all but this leaving us in limbo that is currently happening is not helping us at all and is costing us money as regardless of the takeover, 777 have lent us quite a lot of money for very high interest rates.

If there's people waiting then they need to make it known because we are sinking like a stone.

TBH I’m not sure what more the PL could do. They are on a hiding to nothing as either path could lead to disaster and even if they make the right call they will be blamed by some for the consequences.

They have done the right thing setting out the conditions that have to be met, these are fair conditions that will secure at least the immediate future of the club if 777 (or whoever) can meet them.

If 777 can meet the conditions it’s justifiable to accept them, if they can’t it’s wholly justifiable to reject / refuse to accept them. I won’t defend them about much but they’ve done the right thing, for the club’s protection, to set out clear and objective criteria. If the bidder can’t meet them they shouldn’t own the club, but that’s on them and the person who accepted their bid.

Why is the MSP payback date ambiguously referred to as mid-April? If the information has come from official documentation, then surely the official documentation being referred to is more specific than ‘mid April’?

Why is the MSP payback date ambiguously referred to as mid-April? If the information has come from official documentation, then surely the official documentation being referred to is more specific than ‘mid April’?
The official documentation is companies house filings won't include the individual payment schedules for loans.