777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The citizens of suburbia thread sums it all up for me mate. Let's just see how it all plays out.

Honestly people listening to the esk still:

Attachments

• IMG_5148.jpeg
    IMG_5148.jpeg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1
Yes, I'd trust them as long as they had the funds to push us on.

Doing what you suggested above, shows that they would be 'hard-nosed' business men looking for an investment in order to make money. In order to make money they'd need the club to be successful AND get back in the EPL.

In order to do that, I would suggest that they would gut the current incompetent, skill-lacking, overly-sentimental and nepotistic workforce that are currently employed by the club, and employ 'top dollar' professionals with a higher level management team and board that actually know how to run a football club as a business and not as a candy jar to keep dipping in! Maybe they'd look at recruiting competent commercial and financial people too..!?

Something akin to what Sheik Mansour did at City.

If you want a white knight to ride into town and pay over the odds and devalue their ability to get us on the right track again, I'd take the Vulture option every time. Unless of course, the White Knight is carrying £10-12 Bn in small change...

Administration doesn't mean insolvency, it would give the club a chance to press reset and get shut of the 'people's club' crap, knives to gunfights and that never ever lived up to motto, NSNO...

The other alternative is that 777 get their takeover, and that would mean a long, slow, very expensive rebuild; although if they do get to takeover Everton, they get access to the Tifosy monies and the Blue Owl monies that they have raised.

Lets just wait and see what pans out at;

1) The IC for the second breach

2) What happens when MSP call in their loan. (£158m) in mid-April

It is always darkest, just before the dawn.
I'd rather reset without administration and relegation tbh

H..h…hang on..

The guy whose been proven numerous times is a grifter but we can’t call him out because @AndyC got a pint off him once?

Probably ban me for this but this is a major reason our fanbase has been toxic the last few years.

Never forget lads. Witsel is ours.

He’s the grifter yet we have podcasts who suddenly put the majority of their stuff behind a patreon account once they get a couple of thousand listeners?

I think to be fair to the esk, his position (or at least as I understand it) is that we will go into administration under 777 anyway, so we’d be better off avoiding them.
Who knows.

He’s the grifter yet we have podcasts who suddenly put the majority of their stuff behind a patreon account once they get a couple of thousand listeners?

Up to you to understand the fundamentals of critical thinking.

Only one I’ve paid for has a 100% record on information they’ve released.

Yes, I'd trust them as long as they had the funds to push us on.

Doing what you suggested above, shows that they would be 'hard-nosed' business men looking for an investment in order to make money. In order to make money they'd need the club to be successful AND get back in the EPL.

In order to do that, I would suggest that they would gut the current incompetent, skill-lacking, overly-sentimental and nepotistic workforce that are currently employed by the club, and employ 'top dollar' professionals with a higher level management team and board that actually know how to run a football club as a business and not as a candy jar to keep dipping in! Maybe they'd look at recruiting competent commercial and financial people too..!?

Something akin to what Sheik Mansour did at City.

If you want a white knight to ride into town and pay over the odds and devalue their ability to get us on the right track again, I'd take the Vulture option every time. Unless of course, the White Knight is carrying £10-12 Bn in small change...

Administration doesn't mean insolvency, it would give the club a chance to press reset and get shut of the 'people's club' crap, knives to gunfights and that never ever lived up to motto, NSNO...

The other alternative is that 777 get their takeover, and that would mean a long, slow, very expensive rebuild; although if they do get to takeover Everton, they get access to the Tifosy monies and the Blue Owl monies that they have raised.

Lets just wait and see what pans out at;

1) The IC for the second breach

2) What happens when MSP call in their loan. (£158m) in mid-April

It is always darkest, just before the dawn.

they don’t have the funds this is proven