777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pushing his personal media profile on the back of the negativity surrounding the club, yes there are others doing it also but his is the name that crops up on this site more often than most.
Because he's produced more material by way of articles and podcasts than anybody else... and much of the material he has produced has been taken up by mainstream media who aren't quite as concerned about the club as he is.

Because he's produced more material by way of articles and podcasts than anybody else... and much of the material he has produced has been taken up by mainstream media who aren't quite as concerned about the club as he is.
Just a question about esk, and don't take this the wrong way, as I do appreciate that you are only defending what you believe to be reasonable stances and you certainly have no malice toward anyone posting his stuff

But...

Is he your dad?

In that case the more we talk about him the more that suits the agenda you say he has.

No criticism of you here, I’m reading twitter replies to his latest tweets and you would think the fella ran the club into the ground the way some go on. I understand disagreement, I don’t agree with him sometimes either but the way some go about it, something is off about it. And what a surprise some of them are the same people who defended the board regardless , who , in some cases the most obnoxious possible way too.

He seems to have to take more accountability than the previous custodians and that’s not right is it. If what you say is true it’s hardly a big deal in the grand scheme of things is it? Why don’t people just ignore him if he’s all about profile.

And I bet you any money he’s disliked by people at the club and some of these having a go on twitter are pally or have been pally with certain individuals at the club such as the comms/engagement department.

The club is on its backside and people are more bothered and angry by what some fella in the states with a blog says.
Very salient observations.

Like dyche being our manager. We can’t do nothing about 777 taking over. Get use to it. TheEsk maybe Clued up on certain things, thiugh he’s got a lot wrong over the years, to say we’d be better off going into administration, Is ridiculous

lol a manager situation mate is different to behind bought.

dyche will take us into BMD vault me

In that case the more we talk about him the more that suits the agenda you say he has.

No criticism of you here, I’m reading twitter replies to his latest tweets and you would think the fella ran the club into the ground the way some go on. I understand disagreement, I don’t agree with him sometimes either but the way some go about it, something is off about it. And what a surprise some of them are the same people who defended the board regardless , who , in some cases the most obnoxious possible way too.

He seems to have to take more accountability than the previous custodians and that’s not right is it. If what you say is true it’s hardly a big deal in the grand scheme of things is it? Why don’t people just ignore him if he’s all about profile.

And I bet you any money he’s disliked by people at the club and some of these having a go on twitter are pally or have been pally with certain individuals at the club such as the comms/engagement department.

The club is on its backside and people are more bothered and angry by what some fella in the states with a blog says.

great post