777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, woke thismorning to see that Esk has said administration is a preferable option to 777.
What utter nonsense.
If 777 fail, they can sell or the club enters administration anyway.
It just doesnt make any sense.

I didn't mind him in the early days when he posted on here
but at one point he posted something in one of the sub forums about Massachusetts that was incredibly unlikely to be true.
That put my guard up and once you look at his stuff with a degree of skepticism, you realize he's a chancer.
He should duck out of the public light for a while.

Just have your saturdays ruined by watching Everton like everyone else!

Wow, woke thismorning to see that Esk has said administration is a preferable option to 777.
What utter nonsense.
If 777 fail, they can sell or the club enters administration anyway.
It just doesnt make any sense.

I didn't mind him in the early days when he posted on here
but at one point he posted something in one of the sub forums about Massachusetts that was incredibly unlikely to be true.
That put my guard up and once you look at his stuff with a degree of skepticism, you realize he's a chancer.
He should duck out of the public light for a while.

Just have your saturdays ruined by watching Everton like everyone else!
Administration it is then.

I honestly think it will be MSP in the end mate, 777 will default on the loan payment towards them, they will then put pressure on Moshiri who will then panic and just sell at a knock down to them. Still not sure how sidney spreadsheets fits in but he clearly does somewhere along the line.
Didn't they get knocked back last time because of Bill and his mates at RM funding? Now he's out of the picture maybe they're wanting back in. Maybe that's who's paying Warren Bluffet (Esk), Paul Brown and Joshimer to put the smear and fear out there.

Have we actually got anybody who's batting on Everton's side for this or is it simply Moshiri trying to get as much of his shattered investment back as possible and to hell with what happens to Everton in the future? Horrible state of affairs. He really can't have any love left for the club whatsoever can he? Not even being able to go to Goodison without all hell breaking loose.How much pressure may be on him from Usmanov too, a lot of money, in fact massively eye watering money has been chucked at this folley with just a 2/3rds built stadium to show for it.

I bet he wishes he'd never heard of Everton and I wish he hadn't either.
Incredible when you think about the opportunity he and Everton had and it turned out so catastrophic.
Really hard to get my head around it all, it will honestly be made in to a film one day as it's such a story.
Carry on Good Times.

Apologies if this has done the rounds already, only just seen it. Pure opinion piece by the look of it so 🤷‍♂️

The guy who really stands out to me out of all of them is Johannes Spors, it means nothing but, I like him from what I have read and heard him say so far. It’s also interesting on the basketball side of things, where 777 has invested millions, yet you see the disproportionate amounts of money that the British government is investing in other sports. Maybe an increase there would help with those issues.

So I take it Moshiri is going 777 or bust. If this doesn’t happen it’s going to be catastrophic as the clubs only source of money will be gone. Shambles.

I would say there is definitely chance of an 11th hour buy-out, similar to Liverpool's when FSG bailed them out. Another buyer waiting in the wings, waiting for the price to plummet. The risk is there though but you'd have thought Moshiri would take any buy-out rather than no sale at all if we went into Administration.
I just keep coming to this as well. This is a scarcity market, and few clubs with the growth potential of us often available under this pressure from the current owner. Sure that is adding to complications, we have a lot of aspirational expenditures outstanding that don't align with our squad and table position, still. Clubs aren't sold everyday, Its just hard for me to think there isn't other parties who may be sharks in the water.

The guy who really stands out to me out of all of them is Johannes Spors, it means nothing but, I like him from what I have read and heard him say so far. It’s also interesting on the basketball side of things, where 777 has invested millions, yet you see the disproportionate amounts of money that the British government is investing in other sports. Maybe an increase there would help with those issues.

Very rosy article...

Yes, it would be great to get some real football executives in place. But again, these are only employees. They could leave at a moment's notice.

Administration….. if it doesn’t finish the club could we’ll see us in League 1 season after next playing in GP with BMD nearly finished.

If 777 do buy us, that means huge amounts of our debts are gone and we have a chance of staying up.

I know which I’d prefer

This is the weird conundrum of this group. I would agree that Spors, Blazquez and Dransfield have some actual substance on the football side. Listen Genoa's needs and transformation is akin to the problems and necessities with us. The portfolio in broad honestly has a lot of good pipelines for in-house transfers, talent development and scouting in said markets and a loanee development model. They've hired impressively in a short window in my opinion.

The question is a volatility in concert to our volatility asset wise. This group is brash and by all accounts are dramatically overleveraged. The speed of their implementation and accumulation surprising. I don't know this level of wealth well, are constant lawsuits of unpaid debts simply common practice or a red flag. As a fan ive been trying to sort out how different this is from common practice. The narrative it seems on 777 is that there's no more there there and the charade is up, but isnt that just this class of business? By comparison how risky is the fact they have stretched themselves too thin compared to status quo.

I get massive reservation compared to our own financial peril. I do think they would be dramatically incentivised to stick the landing with Everton. However much a mess we would be the crown jewel of the portfolio. But removed of our money woes if we were to likely take Genoa's DoF and the ex City chief strategist we could do far worse in regards to football. I personally have less reservations than some on the football end of the group, its the checks needing to be signed that gives me pause.

Yes that is the result, but there's no way this was intentional. They did not want this to drag out this long.

The conversation is being dominated by the Esk fella because we're allowing it to be.

Same with the "mystery buyers." Who cares? Look at what is right in front of us.

Nothing has changed. If they come up with that cash and the PL makes them put a ring around it, that is obviously preferable to Administration. It's just simple logic, don't need any sort of financial nous.

Whether they're able to is a completely different question. If they can't, then the club is back on the market.

Everything else is just guesswork and noise.
Regardless , they are untrustworthy, unscrupulous and utterly unsuitable owners of any football club , sports franchise , or even business.
The overwhelming evidence is in plain view for those who wish to see it , regardless of who the messengers are.
If these shysters gain control of the club, we will be joining Liege , Hertha and Vasca supporters protesting against their ownership within a season .