777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would say there is definitely chance of an 11th hour buy-out, similar to Liverpool's when FSG bailed them out. Another buyer waiting in the wings, waiting for the price to plummet. The risk is there though but you'd have thought Moshiri would take any buy-out rather than no sale at all if we went into Administration.

To suggest administration is a preferable option here for the club, is quite honestly ludicrous
I've said before that some of the worst stuff that COULD happen under 777 is some of the first stuff that WOULD happen in administration.

777 are not exactly a mouthwatering prospect but I do not understand how someone with the best interests of the club and the community around it in mind could suggest a preference for administration.

I would say there is definitely chance of an 11th hour buy-out, similar to Liverpool's when FSG bailed them out. Another buyer waiting in the wings, waiting for the price to plummet. The risk is there though but you'd have thought Moshiri would take any buy-out rather than no sale at all if we went into Administration.

Of course there'd be a buy out as there'd be vultures circling the rotting carcass, looking for a nice cheap meal.

Would you trust anyone who has just stood by, said nothing, watch us go into administration and probably relegation and hear them say "well yeah, it was a great time to purchase Everton as they were going for a song.....oh and erm Nil Satis Nisi Optimum and all that jazz as well"

Of course there'd be a buy out as there'd be vultures circling the rotting carcass, looking for a nice cheap meal.

Would you trust anyone who has just stood by, said nothing, watch us go into administration and probably relegation and hear them say "well yeah, it was a great time to purchase Everton as they were going for a song.....oh and erm Nil Satis Nisi Optimum and all that jazz as well"
I honestly think it will be MSP in the end mate, 777 will default on the loan payment towards them, they will then put pressure on Moshiri who will then panic and just sell at a knock down to them. Still not sure how sidney spreadsheets fits in but he clearly does somewhere along the line.

I'd rather risk administration in the hopes more reputable and competent buyer materializes than deal with the clown show that is 777

Why though?

Look, it's clear I'm no fan of 777, but that's based on the fact that I don't believe they have the cash to make this happen.

The PL is mandating that they fund the club until the end of the season, finish the stadium and convert all current loans to equity.

If I've missed a part of that my apologies.

If that's the case, then there's no reason why they shouldn't be allowed to take over.

The club just needs funding until the end of the season when it can generate cash through player sales, if that is what is required.

Yes, because that's a viable strategy. I'd have more trust that they are competent operators, which is all that matters.

I honestly think it will be MSP in the end mate, 777 will default on the loan payment towards them, they will then put pressure on Moshiri who will then panic and just sell at a knock down to them. Still not sure how sidney spreadsheets fits in but he clearly does somewhere along the line.
I think that’s a very probable outcome.

Why though?

Look, it's clear I'm no fan of 777, but that's based on the fact that I don't believe they have the cash to make this happen.

The PL is mandating that they fund the club until the end of the season, finish the stadium and convert all current loans to equity.

If I've missed a part of that my apologies.

If that's the case, then there's no reason why they shouldn't be allowed to take over.

The club just needs funding until the end of the season when it can generate cash through player sales, if that is what is required.
For me it's all stories about their dodginess, inability to make payments on time , the numerous investigations into possible malfeasance. The club doesn't need to be mired in further controversy but that's just my stance

For me it's all stories about their dodginess, inability to make payments on time , the numerous investigations into possible malfeasance. The club doesn't need to be mired in further controversy but that's just my stance

And I agree with you, but if the PL puts a ring around that money, that alleviates a lot of those concerns. It's certainly preferable to admin, which is immediate.

And I agree with you, but if the PL puts a ring around that money, that alleviates a lot of those concerns. It's certainly preferable to admin, which is immediate.
I know hes been absentee landlord with his finances extremely limited but Would moshiri let administration occur? as it would decimate any investment he had left

I know hes been absentee landlord with his finances extremely limited but Would moshiri let administration occur? as it would decimate any investment he had left

I don't know his circumstance, but he may not be able to? Again, I don't really know.

The club just needs funding until the end of the season then they can generate some cash, if needed.

I’ve never had an issue with Esk and liked him when I met him, but I wonder what angle he’s working here?

He’s a smart guy

He has to know how horrendous administration would be

What’s his motivation here?

I despair at how one bloke has an entire fan base on strings.

Why people care so much about what one fan thinks is beyond me. I'll never understand it. "He's not the messiah..."

I blame the Guardian, who wheel him out every season as the fan rep for Everton.

Esk has lost the plot. He's doubling-down on his stance that administration is a viable alternative to having 777 at the wheel.

At this point I find it extremely difficult to believe that he doesn't have alternative motives/interests in all of this..

This is the issue I have. He's as entitled to his opinion as any one of the rest of us, no issues there, but he holds no elected position to speak for us. Especially when he proclaims solutions that appear to run contrary to the best interests of the club, for interests undeclared.

Two things for me...total guesswork:

A: Esk has been mentioned a number of times in the media 'recently'. I believe in both the mail (might be a different paper) and also the guardian. He is referred to as being "An expert on Everton" or something similar.

B: If it was a non-Evertonian putting out the same mesaage it would fit perfectly that he is aligned with another buyer waiting in the wings.

Administration would mean a much lower price for that buyer.

Again, total guesswork and i dont know him or have any actual info at all.

Hopefully hes just lost his way a little.

I do tend to think he should stop at this point as its a bit like Chico with his alias' on twitter now.