777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But ,just for clarity , the money Wander has ‘pumped’ into the club was borrowed from elsewhere , which ultimately means it has to be repaid by someone at some point and I’m betting it won’t be 777 who do the repaying because it’s not something they generally do.
It will be converted into equity and I would say good luck to him on getting that back from a business operating in a model of extraordinary losses, if he can extract any profit to pay back the debt he’ll have earned it.

It will be converted into equity and I would say good luck to him on getting that back from a business operating in a model of extraordinary losses, if he can extract any profit to pay back the debt he’ll have earned it.
We will pay back the debt , via ticket prices , player sales , whatever .
Convert it into equity all they want , but someone still has to repay A-Cap.
And if you think 777 will shoulder the burden of their own debt you probably also believe in the existence of unicorns .

Have we actually got anybody who's batting on Everton's side for this or is it simply Moshiri trying to get as much of his shattered investment back as possible and to hell with what happens to Everton in the future? Horrible state of affairs. He really can't have any love left for the club whatsoever can he? Not even being able to go to Goodison without all hell breaking loose.How much pressure may be on him from Usmanov too, a lot of money, in fact massively eye watering money has been chucked at this folley with just a 2/3rds built stadium to show for it.

I bet he wishes he'd never heard of Everton and I wish he hadn't either.
Incredible when you think about the opportunity he and Everton had and it turned out so catastrophic.
Really hard to get my head around it all, it will honestly be made in to a film one day as it's such a story.

Have we actually got anybody who's batting on Everton's side for this or is it simply Moshiri trying to get as much of his shattered investment back as possible and to hell with what happens to Everton in the future? Horrible state of affairs. He really can't have any love left for the club whatsoever can he? Not even being able to go to Goodison without all hell breaking loose.How much pressure may be on him from Usmanov too, a lot of money, in fact massively eye watering money has been chucked at this folley with just a 2/3rds built stadium to show for it.

I bet he wishes he'd never heard of Everton and I wish he hadn't either.
Incredible when you think about the opportunity he and Everton had and it turned out so catastrophic.
Really hard to get my head around it all, it will honestly be made in to a film one day as it's such a story.
Imagine what he thinks of the slug kenwright

If these reports are true about further funding from 777 for end of March does anybody know the key date cut-off in the rule book where administration penalty points would be applied to next season rather than this?

Imagine what he thinks of the slug kenwright
So strange Bob to be fair, my thoughts are all over the place. I have no love at all for BK but i now think the times when he was our "figurehead" before Moshiri were golden days compared to this. It was great seeing "cash strapped" Everton under Moyes and Martinez punching above their weight and the biggest dissapointment being not making the European places. This las few years have been hellish for all blues fans, totally horrific seeing the millions being chucked down the drain before our eyes with signings no fan could make sense of.
A death spiral since he took charge mate.