777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1711213099965.png

If this is true, that's a cool 370+ before we look at Moshri's asking price - please be true.

Bloomberg is a highly regarded media org mate.

Nobody laughs at them.
This is the scary bit for me , they don't publish rumours or misfacts.

But ( and its a significant but ) for me they claim they have seen the letter accepting upon various conditions met , yet there is not mention of a date for this 777 to meet these conditions ?

I know, grasping at straws here :confused:

Apologies for the getting the person leading the selling discussions wrong (I didn’t) and roughly getting wrong the date of a tragedy.

I've rather sadly found out this evening that one of the lawyers who was involved in closing the deal with 777 and EFC unfortunately passed away days after it was agreed because of stress and mental health issues.

I hope her death isn't for nothing.

Enjoy your 3 weeks off from Everton lads.

Last edited:

For these reasons and others, Josimar understands that there is little optimism from Moshiri’s camp, or indeed in Premier League circles, or even privately from inside the firm itself, that 777 Partners will be able to meet the conditions set by the Premier League to complete the purchase of Everton. Even if they do, the league’s board would still have to meet to make a final decision before passing the transaction along to an independent oversight panel.

In short, it is make or break time for 777 Partners. And Josimar understands that a rival US bidder remains waiting in the wings should they be unable to complete a deal.

In case people missed it.

For these reasons and others, Josimar understands that there is little optimism from Moshiri’s camp, or indeed in Premier League circles, or even privately from inside the firm itself, that 777 Partners will be able to meet the conditions set by the Premier League to complete the purchase of Everton. Even if they do, the league’s board would still have to meet to make a final decision before passing the transaction along to an independent oversight panel.

In short, it is make or break time for 777 Partners. And Josimar understands that a rival US bidder remains waiting in the wings should they be unable to complete a deal.

In case people missed it.
Who the HECK is 'josimar'?