777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Message from my mate who is not prone to BS and has contacts who are senior at EFC so there’ll be plenty of other inputs like this ….

Don’t shoot the messenger..
but spoke to my mate earlier who is involved with the club..

He told me a few things..

Clubs hearing was end of last week so will find out next week.. club expecting up to 2 points.. hoping for suspended points..

Also said 777 dead in water - prem league have done us a favour blocking them..

Moshiri has a second “letter of intent” to buy us from multi billionaire - who the fans will be pleased with.
hopes against hope that you're just like that geordie fella who came on here and said we'd be "docked 10 points this Friday".
Everyone piled on but the fella was right.
COME ON GARY!! bring er home!

Message from my mate who is not prone to BS and has contacts who are senior at EFC so there’ll be plenty of other inputs like this ….

Clubs hearing was end of last week so will find out next week.. club expecting up to 2 points.. hoping for suspended points..

Moshiri has a second “letter of intent” to buy us from multi billionaire - who the fans will be pleased with.
Is it Vince McMahon?

Several supposed ITKs saying an announcement is likely is the near future and that it will be an approval.

Don't know which thread will be better, this one or the PSR points deduction.

Quite a few people reporting 777 been rejected on all social media platforms...
Well it's almost as if these random lads on twitter or wherever don't actually have a clue.

There are lots of positive nuggets here, which means...

...I don't believe a word of it.