777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Message from my mate who is not prone to BS and has contacts who are senior at EFC so there’ll be plenty of other inputs like this ….

Don’t shoot the messenger..
but spoke to my mate earlier who is involved with the club..

He told me a few things..

Clubs hearing was end of last week so will find out next week.. club expecting up to 2 points.. hoping for suspended points..

Also said 777 dead in water - prem league have done us a favour blocking them..

Moshiri has a second “letter of intent” to buy us from multi billionaire - who the fans will be pleased with.
I’ll award you TEN “internet attention” points

Message from my mate who is not prone to BS and has contacts who are senior at EFC so there’ll be plenty of other inputs like this ….

Clubs hearing was end of last week so will find out next week.. club expecting up to 2 points.. hoping for suspended points..

Moshiri has a second “letter of intent” to buy us from multi billionaire - who the fans will be pleased with.

You should be banned immediately for this. I'm happy for people to make up lies about bad things coming our way, but I resent being made to read hopeful lies.

I had this same message.

Has it not been confirmed that the hearings this week?

And did the PL not recommend suspended sentences weren't appropriate and the IC agreed?

And is there not something in the 777 agreement that we can't enter any discussions with potential buyers while the approval process is ongoing?

You can always discuss, you likely can't accept.

Blues don't do "pleased".

You should be banned immediately for this. I'm happy for people to make up lies about bad things coming our way, but I resent being made to read hopeful lies.
My imaginary friend told me that moshiri tried communicating with bill via ouija board and has inadvertently summoned his spirit. His ghost will be reappointed chairman next week.

I'm pretty sure the hearing hasn't started yet for the second charge