777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It still bemuses me why Evertonians pay any attention whatsoever to that radio station and Simon Jordan in particular.
Despite ALL the evidence piling up against 777, he still thinks they'll end up owning Everton - give me strength
thats-bait-mad-max.gif

Agreed Andrew, hes defo on my list.

Inappropriate Language
Simon Jordan is an absolute whopper.

Man thinks he is the final say on all things boxing, for some reason.

He openly bummed Bill Kenwright for many a year. He knows nothing about the day to day running of a modern Premier league football club He has ZERO insight into our current finaical situation.

Man is stealing a living on TalkSh!Te.

He openly bummed Bill Kenwright for many a year. He knows nothing about the day to day running of a modern Premier league football club He has ZERO insight into our current finaical situation.

Cant believe you liked it whilst also giving him a warning for swearing @AndyC mate.

Thats Cole Palmer fam.

It still bemuses me why Evertonians pay any attention whatsoever to that radio station and Simon Jordan in particular.
Despite ALL the evidence piling up against 777, he still thinks they'll end up owning Everton - give me strength
It Bemuses me who a lot of our fanbase listen to and follow on a daily basis.
We can't walk the walk as a club, but we can certainly Stalk the talk as a fanbase 🙄

Scary thread this.

The PL tried to kills this season, but ended up saving our lives.

Imagine if they’d just waived through 777.

If the prem allowed 777 to go through and we subsequently nosedived into administration then it would reflect poorly on the prem and give the government more ammo to argue that an independent regulator is required

Make no qualms about it the prem are only protecting their own interests and certainly not ours

Inappropriate Language

The only way you can use inappropriate language about Simon Jordan is if it isn’t offensive enough. The man is an utter c[inappropriate language].

Inappropriate Language
This has to be the most bizarre takeover bids in history. Everyone knows it is certain to fail but Moshiri carries on regardless. There must be something dodgy going on
They've basically had a Season to show themselves with the cash on the table and a Guarantee they have the clubs backing in taking us forward.
It hasn't happened, and every other wk they have a new Court case, shining the Light on them and their dealings.

I mean, what the fcuk is another 2wks gonna prove to the league that they can fulfill there promises.

Mosh, you really are a total Bell-end..

Status
Not open for further replies.