777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve read the esk’s piece and I don’t agree. Because he says we’re in trouble in the absence of continued funding. Well, 777 have funded us £190m already. Why on earth would they not lend us the rest? It’s another £100m or so I read. Because if they didn’t, they’d probably lose a chunk of their £190m which is unsecured.
So why would 777 do something that was so detrimental to their own interests? Well they wouldn’t.
Clearly they know they are getting accepted as owners. Clearly they will provide the remaining funding for the stadium. It’s a far more logical explanation than the Esks

I’ve read the esk’s piece and I don’t agree. Because he says we’re in trouble in the absence of continued funding. Well, 777 have funded us £190m already. Why on earth would they not lend us the rest? It’s another £100m or so I read. Because if they didn’t, they’d probably lose a chunk of their £190m which is unsecured.
So why would 777 do something that was so detrimental to their own interests? Well they wouldn’t.
Clearly they know they are getting accepted as owners. Clearly they will provide the remaining funding for the stadium. It’s a far more logical explanation than the Esks
It is ok Mosh has a plan b

With their credit rating crashing and the company they have been borrowing the money from to lend to us , withdrawing their facility, where are 777 going to borrow any more money to complete the purchase ?

With their credit rating crashing and the company they have been borrowing the money from to lend to us , withdrawing their facility, where are 777 going to borrow any more money to complete the purchase ?
For an organisation of their size they need another £100m to finish the stadium. It’s not that much comparatively.
And the money to pay Moshiri? Don’t forget, they’re paying in instalments over the years. And that’s less of a worry anyway

For an organisation of their size they need another £100m to finish the stadium. It’s not that much comparatively.
And the money to pay Moshiri? Don’t forget, they’re paying in instalments over the years. And that’s less of a worry anyway
Don’t you mean Everton are paying in instalments over the years ?
Or more probably the supporters through increased ticket prices ?

According to the Guardian, the Financial Conduct Authority have already given their approval. I don't have this kind of financial knowledge, but wouldn't it be unprecedented for the Premier League to not give approval themselves. They'd be sued to high heaven and we'd be rubber ducked if not. The stakes are too high at this point.

Why does 777 want to own Everton FC?
It wasn't a rhetorical question.

We're a basket case right now, and how are they going to make money in the short term, if at all?

BTW, there was nothing new from Bloomberg an hour ago, but it's very early morning there. It's 10.20 pm here and I'm going to bed.

It wasn't a rhetorical question.

We're a basket case right now, and how are they going to make money in the short term, if at all?

BTW, there was nothing new from Bloomberg an hour ago, but it's very early morning there. It's 10.20 pm here and I'm going to bed.
They will make money while loading the club with further debt.
Oh, and ‘monetising the supporters’ according to their mission statement.
What a glorious future we have to look forward to if these con artists finally get the keys.

Has to be a rejection right? If the PL were to drag this out THIS long only to then say "Oh yeah, its fine", wouldnt that be a further stain and get the governments interest? If 777 were always "approvable" then it taking this long would look pretty poor on the PL.