777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*gathers together Edin Dzeko scouting report, burns Vinny J and Seb Hallers.
You had me sold on you by the effort you've already gone too. Initiative is a big thing so bloomberg will 110% let you blast his money on anything you want. I'd make your first job to get every single blue for the rest of our home games Easter eggs for shits and gigs

Politics is the reason why Moshiri's access to money has dried up and needs to sell the club (in which the only known interested party are the corrupt bandits known as 777).
And this is why this clamour for 777 to be rejected by the PL isn't good.

I personally don't believe Moshiri can fund the club anymore due to much of his money coming from USM. This whole "he's a billionaire" thing only works if he's allowed to spend all of that money here, which I assume he's not without inviting sanctions. Definitely one of those grey areas where it won't be 100% clear either way.

If the Premier League reject 777, considering they've been keeping us afloat with loans, nothing points towards those bills being paid after that point without some miracle investor.

Realistically, just to kick the can down the road, that rejection needs to be after the end of the season (unless 777 just pull out). We might just not have any funding if 777 falls through

Matty is buying a Bloomberg Terminal so he can take his lunch money and turn it into a billion and save the club.
I heard Mike Bloomberg was tired of America and people taking the piss out of his height and penchant for soda taxes so he is buying the toffees to prove he doesn't hate sugar and the stadium will host his private harem too prove he's swinging meat under those pleats

I personally don't believe Moshiri can fund the club anymore due to much of his money coming from USM. This whole "he's a billionaire" thing only works if he's allowed to spend all of that money here, which I assume he's not without inviting sanctions. Definitely one of those grey areas where it won't be 100% clear either way.

If the Premier League reject 777, considering they've been keeping us afloat with loans, nothing points towards those bills being paid after that point without some miracle investor.

Realistically, just to kick the can down the road, that rejection needs to be after the end of the season (unless 777 just pull out). We might just not have any funding if 777 falls through
777 can't truly fund the club either or they had been approved already. They're basically a pyramid scheme

My theory is we are being put into administration at the end of the season.

I think Moshiri will retain most of his money but those smaller investments like Kenwright's boys, 777, MSP will be hit hardest.
You're going to have to show your workings out with that one.

If the club goes into administration Moshiri has zero control over how much he gets out.

The clue is in the name, the club is run by administrators (at great expense BTW) until a suitable buyer is identified and approved. Moshiri, as the majority shareholder is pretty much bottom of the pile when it comes to getting a percentage of his money back.

Think the bigger issue is that the League have never rejected a new owner.

For example they made PIF uncomfortable and wanted them to answer questions before they accepted them. They didn't and walked away (no doubt to tap up Boris Johnson and sort out pirating matches back home) and came back

There's an reason for the delay and I think the big part is they want to frustrate 777 to walk away rather than rejecting them.

Last edited:
Mr Moshiri can still cement a lasting legacy by delivering a world class stadium and passing us on to a good new owner that returns us to glory - but that won't be 777 and he needs to walk away now.

His near 10-year tenure at Everton, years from now, would simply be remembered as a continuation of us being crap and winning nothing, but one that ultimately was the catalyst for huge positive change in direction for the club following the club's dismal 30-year association with Kenwright. If they both left within a year of each other that would be lovely - one down, one to go.

Think the bigger issue is that the League have never rejected a new owner.

For example they made PIF uncomfortable and wanted them to answer questions before they accepted them. They didn't and walked away (no doubt to tap up Boris Johnson and sort out pirating matches back home) and came back

There's a reason for the delay and I think the big part is they want to frustrate 777 to walk away rather than rejecting them.
Isn’t it the case that they don’t reject as such , they just don’t give approval.
In theory 777 and Moshiri could keep extending the agreed sale period and attempting to gain the approval indefinitely?
But without approval 777 can’t make any appointments or form a board etc.
I think at the moment we seem to be waiting for extended sale period to expire or 777 to find a way to gain approval .