777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Hypothetical Question...

If The Esk knows a potential buyer is coming forward with wealth many times the billions of Moshiri, would he be right or wrong to want that for his club and trash the 777 deal more than it is.

As supporters wouldn`t we do the same?

Hypothetical Question...

If The Esk knows a potential buyer is coming forward with wealth many times the billions of Moshiri, would he be right or wrong to want that for his club and trash the 777 deal more than it is.

If he knew a wealthy buyer was coming forward that piece he's released would be completely pointless.

Why would any investor want to buy Everton now, they could wait for a couple of months for the worse to happen. Swoop in, buy us for a fraction of the cost, pick through the bones of the assets, make a quick profit and then move on.

The unfortunate truth is that 777, as dodgy as they maybe, are the only ones in the picture and the only ones that have been keeping the lights on

It’s a choice between certain death and potential death

If he knew a wealthy buyer was coming forward that piece he's released would be completely pointless.
Which is a good point...

I`m not saying the Esk knows anything and playing Devils advocate, does painting a bleak picture for the club under Moshiri and 777 going forward help a new buyer entering the equation.

Again no views either way, just getting your view, or anyone elses.

Why would any investor want to buy Everton now, they could wait for a couple of months for the worse to happen. Swoop in, buy us for a fraction of the cost, pick through the bones of the assets, make a quick profit and then move on.

The unfortunate truth is that 777, as dodgy as they maybe, are the only ones in the picture and the only ones that have been keeping the lights on

It’s a choice between certain death and potential death
Why would you want to buy a Championship club? If we go in to administration we would certainly be that.

Any buyer will want a PL club, yes they want it cheaper than it appears to be now and once 777 are out of the way the price may well drop. But I think the preference to any owner would be remaining a PL team.

Hypothetical Question...

He knows nothing more than any single one of us mate.
He's advocating the club goes into administration yet then says the club needs to keep its Premier lge status.

Can someone please tell him administration is an automatic 9 point deduction , so obviously no Premier lge.

I pity the poor folk that hang on his every word as if he's some sort of clued up ITK , as his record shows ...He definitely isn't.

Any idea why some are saying watch Bloomberg today? What news are we expecting?

I thought we might hear about Forest deduction today, anything less than 7+ will be scandalous IMO. I think we can deduce their breach is more with less mitigating factors out of their control.

I just typed Everton news at Bloomberg' in a search and it opened with heaps of news. Haven't read it all, but there's nothing really new there.

It's promising, though, and I'll go there again tomorrow.