777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just want a wee bit of investment, with a big dollop of competence in corporate recovery and governance mate.

The only show in town now is self sustainability.
I agree.
But in our case if we are to recover even a small portion of what we have lost we do need some investment.
The whole structure of the club needs gutting and modernising , with competent personal installed at all levels.
I would also like to see some semblance of vision and planning for a better future .
All this will require some financial input i suspect.

I agree.
But in our case if we are to recover even a small portion of what we have lost we do need some investment.
The whole structure of the club needs gutting and modernising , with competent personal installed at all levels.
I would also like to see some semblance of vision and planning for a better future .
All this will require some financial input i suspect.

Agreed mate, anyone can come in a recapitalise the business without falling foul of PSR, that what I mean by investment. While opening us our limited credit problem.

That alone forgives a lot of sins and enables. It’s takes pressure off and creates its own revenue.

It’s the difference between Brighton selling Caceido for 116mill and us having to sell Branthwaite for 60.

First target has to be to match the organic income of Villa and WHU, IMO.

If its the bloomberg guy I wouldn't mind as it says as of this year the net worth is 106bn
Just to stop this escalating Andy C said something about keeping an eye on Bloomberg, and I made a joke about him meaning Michael Bloomberg is buying Everton, but I'm pretty sure all he actually meant was there might be a news story run by Bloomberg at some point.

Just to stop this escalating Andy C said something about keeping an eye on Bloomberg, and I made a joke about him meaning Michael Bloomberg is buying Everton, but I'm pretty sure all he actually meant was there might be a news story run by Bloomberg at some point.
Oh hahahaha sorry very tired and got very excited looking at the figures so now wide awake I blame you for that