777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But again, no amount of sabotage competes with 777 having the funds to complete the transaction and the ability to fund the club over a number of years so they get PL approval.

If they had the goods they would have been approved in December and most of these articles would have been rendered moot to the transaction.
I agree. I don't want some small time consortium as an alternative either though.

I dont know what hes saying, but I believe that if there are indeed "alternative buyers" they are very much waiting for us to be distressed, more than we already are and are hoping they get us for a song.
The argument being I guess they would already be showing they don’t hold the clubs status and fans sanity in very high regard by almost hoping for things to go right to the gutter to make their initial investment as low as possible. Terrible start to a new regime. Everyone’s hoping for an oil-drenched saviour to end this mess, and anyone watching the club fall apart in silence isn’t the hero we want. Suppose it’s always just business unless it’s some self made billionaire blue.

It is pee’ing people off now though the endless demands for Mosh to walk away from the deal as there are these secretive alternatives. Randoms on X won’t be on any payroll. At worst they are just enjoying engaging some sexy business subterfuge with thousands hanging on their every word. Generates more followers than pictures of what they had for tea.

The argument being I guess they would already be showing they don’t hold the clubs status and fans sanity in very high regard by almost hoping for things to go right to the gutter to make their initial investment as low as possible. Terrible start to a new regime. Everyone’s hoping for an oil-drenched saviour to end this mess, and anyone watching the club fall apart in silence isn’t the hero we want. Suppose it’s always just business unless it’s some self made billionaire blue.

It is pee’ing people off now though the endless demands for Mosh to walk away from the deal as there are these secretive alternatives. Randoms on X won’t be on any payroll. At worst they are just enjoying engaging some sexy business subterfuge with thousands hanging on their every word. Generates more followers than pictures of what they had for tea.
There is a LOT of self-promotion going on.

I just want a wee bit of investment, with a big dollop of competence in corporate recovery and governance mate.

The only show in town now is self sustainability.