777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This cant be true, can it ?

We were reliably informed by some misguided souls that Moshiri IS the worst owner out there, and things could NOT get any worse.

Unfortunately for us, 777 appear to be the only game in town (at present).

Make no mistake that corrupt charlatan Boris Johnson and his gang of crooks have left us in a right old pickle.

No sanctions on USM = No money problems. A simple formula that many should acknowledge should the worst happen and the PL give 777 the approval.
USM sanctions were imposed by European courts, Boris Johnson had no real input on them, infact, im pretty sure if he could, he wouldnt have imposed them for a few bob.

Blaming Boris the Butcher is WILD, even for you.

Putin invaded Ukraine, not Boris Johnson.

This cant be true, can it ?

We were reliably informed by some misguided souls that Moshiri IS the worst owner out there, and things could NOT get any worse.

Unfortunately for us, 777 appear to be the only game in town (at present).

Make no mistake that corrupt charlatan Boris Johnson and his gang of crooks have left us in a right old pickle.

No sanctions on USM = No money problems. A simple formula that many should acknowledge should the worst happen and the PL give 777 the approval.
k

USM sanctions were imposed by European courts, Boris Johnson had no real input on them, infact, im pretty sure if he could, he wouldnt have imposed them for a few bob.

More worryingly, our owner thought taking the begging bowl to Usmanov every time something needed paying for was a sustainable long term way to run a Premier League football club. Our worst period of losses was 2017-2020, long before the Russian sanctions came in.

More worryingly, our owner thought taking the begging bowl to Usmanov every time something needed paying for was a sustainable long term way to run a Premier League football club. Our worst period of losses was 2017-2020, long before the Russian sanctions came in.
Well, not really a worry to be honest.

With no USM sanctions we dont fail PSR.

We certainly got shafted by the war in Ukraine.

But the whole business was built on sand, a lot like the Stadium.

Putin's shameful actions in Ukraine have certainly been the catalyst for all this nonsense... but I dont believe for one second that Johnson and his cabinet had their hands tied. The EU have imposed a number of sanctions that the UK haven't replicated. For that alone I hope no Evertonian votes for the shyster if he ever runs for PM in the future.

Man has done a number on us whilst gifting WHU a 60k ground and forcing through a takeover that turned Newcastle from a yoyo club to one in competing in Europe.

Putin's shameful actions in Ukraine have certainly been the catalyst for all this nonsense... but I dont believe for one second that Johnson and his cabinet had their hands tied. The EU have imposed a number of sanctions that the UK haven't replicated. For that alone I hope no Evertonian votes for the shyster if he ever runs for PM in the future.

Man has done a number on us whilst gifting WHU a 60k ground and forcing through a takeover that turned Newcastle from a yoyo club to one in competing in Europe.
You do realise that Usmanov was already accused by the UN of aiding and abetting the illegal occupation and seizure of the Crimea?
And the U.S. were already putting pressure on the UK to sanction him even before the invasion of Ukraine?
With hindsight, I am glad that his involvement with the club has been terminated.

why would anyone vote for him full stop

politics isn’t the reason for this

moshiri is and that’s it moshiri moshiri moshiri

if i say it 4times will you stop blaming politics!

Was Johnson even "in charge" when West Ham were "gifted" the Stadium?

But the war in Ukraine has very little to do with Johnson being a corrupt bellend.

why would anyone vote for him full stop

politics isn’t the reason for this

moshiri is and that’s it moshiri moshiri moshiri

if i say it 4times will you stop blaming politics!

Politics is the reason why we lost our USM deals. With them in pay the past 12-24 months we likely wouldn't have broken PSR/FFP.

Politics is the reason why we're missing out on a £200m+ naming rights deal for the new stadium.

Politics is the reason why Moshiri's access to money has dried up and needs to sell the club (in which the only known interested party are the corrupt bandits known as 777).