777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m going on record and saying the amount of negative press, constantly being banished around the media since they entered into an agreement with Moshiri, is a bit weird now.

Now this is no kind of endorsement for them, but I’m just starting to find this rather strange that day after day, for months now, there has been constant articles about them.

Something is not sitting right with me. At first I obviously had concerns, but the more and more I see these articles of what who they have debt too, who they aren’t paying, things they aren’t funding - it almost seems like someone is being fed something.

I may off base and I’m sure many will disagree but, y’know, just getting a bit too suspicious for my liking.
This train of thought is what leads people into conspiracy rabbit holes. Just FYI.

I’m going on record and saying the amount of negative press, constantly being banished around the media since they entered into an agreement with Moshiri, is a bit weird now.

Now this is no kind of endorsement for them, but I’m just starting to find this rather strange that day after day, for months now, there has been constant articles about them.

Something is not sitting right with me. At first I obviously had concerns, but the more and more I see these articles of what who they have debt too, who they aren’t paying, things they aren’t funding - it almost seems like someone is being fed something.

I may off base and I’m sure many will disagree but, y’know, just getting a bit too suspicious for my liking.
It would be suspect if every single word we read isnt true.

None of these are claims, they are all actual facts written by a wide range of media outlets.

Now whilst Josimar and the Eclair fella are going for them HARD, there have been plenty of stories written by lots and lots of different outlets.

In short, we SHOULD believe everything we read regarding these fellas, they are not serious people.

deffo mate something is off it would not take this long

None of these are claims, they are all actual facts written by a wide range of media outlets.

Now whilst Josimar and the Eclair fella are going for them HARD, there have been plenty of stories written by lots and lots of different outlets.

In short, we SHOULD believe everything we read regarding these fellas, they are not serious people.
Perfect owners for Everton FC then

#TeamJoshBaseballCapWearingWanker

I think a great deal of the complaint about these articles is founded in denial.

I can understand people refusing to believe these people are as bad news for Everton as they seem.

It’s a tough thing to come to terms with.

Personally, I’d need some good news articles - just one would be a start - to even begin to hope they’ll be anything other than a disaster.

This is the thing for me about the paranoia that may be growing around here: The stuff that's coming out is all true. And it's fairly easy these days for somebody who's really interested in something (whether a journalist or a run of the mill obsessive) to do things like have search alerts and stuff like that, or to do a quick search of local news sources for what's happening with top division football clubs in any country. It's not the fault of the journalists involved that stuff keeps happening just about every day showing how dodgy these guys are, and it's weird to me that the stuff continuing to happen is creating doubts about the people passing on that it's happening.

It's a pretty massive story that a series of big name and fairly historical clubs worldwide gets taken over by a group of people like this over the course of a very short time frame, and even more so that some of those instances involve things like existing regulation being ignored to allow them to take over. These are the kinds of things where the biggest names in media generally ignore, then after it all blows up people start digging into it and eventually do podcast series or write books about it. The journalists are just doing that in advance, as it's all happening in broad daylight in front of everybody with publicly filed disclosures on just about everything.

And honestly, it should set off alarms without anything else these guys are from the USA, their only interests in the USA seem to be in some of the murkiest financial swamps in existence, and meanwhile their other endeavours worldwide are uniformly on a shaky footing. There's a reason why they aren't making a push for any American teams - I'd be surprised if anybody in American sports business would return their calls.

There are so many red flags with yhis crowd that even if just a couple of them were true then the PL should have binned them months ago. Something doesn't sit right with this debacle. I'm no financial boff but surely something isn't right or at a guess are they looking at the whole Usmanov thing

What’s noticeable to me is how little they themselves try to counter the bad press .
It’s almost like they don’t have an argument to put forward.
That remains more of a concern for me.
It appears they don’t have the funds to operate their many acquisitions adequately.

If i was a conspiratorial type, I'd maybe think the delay from league had something to do with deeper investigations into trying to figure out if the source of funding for this financial asset group had any input from Russia, particularly anyone called Usmanov or Ismailov.

But that's just me.