777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This image comes to mind every time I think of the 777 group...
Gambling.jpeg

... and Everton is just a chip on the table. Frightening!!!!!

In Everton land, Peter Johnson was the devil incarnate despite investing significant amounts of money into the club, and being the last owner to win a trophy.

Then Kenwright was the saviour, who “saved us from Johnson lad”, but didn’t invest a penny and tried to swap Goodison for a carbon copy of the New Den in Knowsley.

Then Uncle Uzzy became the new saviour, our version of Abramovich, “We’re effing rich” we sang, only for us to supposedly become more skint than ever before.

So I don’t know, I’m not going to cack myself too much if 777 do takeover. I’m going to wait and see how they can possibly be any worse than what we’ve become accustomed to over the past 30 years before I join in the Hysteria at Northgate Arena.
Most sensible post I've read in a while in this thread.

Didn't Chong say the remaining 100m required for the build had already been secured or did he get that from the same memo Baxendale used to spout where she used to come out with "we've got some great deals lined up that I'll tell you about In your next life"

He said it at a private a function with supporters before Xmas mate.

Remember the last AGM in 2019 when Moshiri couldn’t attend because he was tying up the final details to the stadium funding deal.