777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A real possibility.

We can't be trusted to get anything done right.

Spineless Club.

No real board, loans from everywhere, we're drowning.

League know this, and all of this is politics and cartel protectionism, and posturing to avoid independent regulation.

We're done.

Unless there is a serious state backed buyer out there willing to look long term and absorb initial severe debt to clear out all of the leaches, I can't see us surviving.

There will be more deductions and things will get worse.

Not trying to doom monger but this points deduction issue just a trailer for the real thing, the horror film is about to start.

When the deal falls through from 777, and no one else buys us who pays the bills, if Moshiri is done.

I haven't seen anything anywhere that sheds positivity on our future with respect to ownership and our capability to pay the bills.

Administration is coming.

It'll be the fans that will try push back and rally, but the Club should be fighting for everything to try get this historic club the respect it deserves, unfortunately they can't because through their own greed and mismagement they are entirely culpable for our demise.

If someone knows anything positive about Everton Football Club and it's future now is the time to share
Christ mate!

Please stay away from any sharp objects.

Doesn't that pretty much prove that their ownership would be unsustainable anyway, then? Presumably they need a decision soon so that they don't have to keep taking money out of their other holdings to give to us for the club to stay afloat. Which suggests that the only money they actually have is already tied up elsewhere.

They must be thinking that if they can take over, they can start making money from Everton itself, with a Premier League club as the potential cash-cow for all of their operations.

If this is what the have really said then they are toast. This raises major red flags! How could it unsustainable!! Deal agreed for what 500mil? They have put in 180m which would probably be converted to equity... it doesn't add up..
There's something really weird going on that we're missing here, but I think it's Moshiri not 777 that's causing it. What's he promised them for if it doesn't get approved?

The loans are the strange thing, Because they indicate we can't pay the bills if it falls through, but if that was true would 777 be putting that money in if there was a risk of them not getting it back due to administration?

Think of it like this, imagine you’re posting a parcel. in order to do that the post office needs an address, a senders name and address and postage. Without those things they cant accept it. They aren’t rejecting it, they are just waiting for those things in order to go ahead. that’s where we are with the PL and 777, the PL are waiting for 777 to provide what they have been asked for ages ago, 777 haven’t managed to do that. So we are in this limbo land until 777 provide the information, or they or Moshiri pull out and find another buyer.

that’s my understanding of it if that makes any sense

And you have to tell them what's in the parcel.
They don't except poo unless it's tightly wrapped and leak proof.
Are 777?

Doesn't that pretty much prove that their ownership would be unsustainable anyway, then? Presumably they need a decision soon so that they don't have to keep taking money out of their other holdings to give to us for the club to stay afloat. Which suggests that the only money they actually have is already tied up elsewhere.

They must be thinking that if they can take over, they can start making money from Everton itself, with a Premier League club as the potential cash-cow for all of their operations.

If this is what the have really said then they are toast. This raises major red flags! How could it unsustainable!! Deal agreed for what 500mil? They have put in 180m which would probably be converted to equity... it doesn't add up..

Yep, just use Everton and the new stadium as leverage for future borrowing.

Suits them nicely.

I’m far from an expert, just read things. I think they could take out loans and use the Stadium as security. I’m sure someone else could add details.

Yep, just use Everton and the new stadium as leverage for future borrowing.

Suits them nicely.

You're missing the fact that the stadium's value is wholly dependent on having a tenant able and willing to pay a rent to occupy it. If we go out of business that stadium becomes a massive white elephant...or indeed even if we survived, came out of admin under new owners...the stadium value is goosed if a new Everton offer only a low rent and have half the city and all the politicians on their side.

I don't want 777 as owners, but the amount of time this process is dragging on by the league is shambolic. It's obvious the league has serious doubt that they are "fit and proper", look how fast Ratcliffe got approved, but instead of rejecting them they keep the club in limbo instead of trying to find another prospective buyer.