777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1708861683990.png

There have been rumours for a while that there are two other intestered partys wanting us. But instead of us going with them or whatever, we just want to wait for either the prem league to say 777 are no good which we know anyway, or for them to pull out themselves which they wont do. I dont get why we are waiting for an answer on 777 if there are others wanting us. I also dont get why going by reports last week that the prem league asked more questions when the questions they asked could have been asked many weeks ago. Whatever way if the 777 doesnt go through, we then have to go through the whole process again for months for any new people

Maybe Moshiri has got wind that 777 cannot own us, maybe he has removed those massive blinkers that he’s been wearing to ignore how bad they are for us as a club. Maybe he’s accepted that something is better than nothing and is finally going for a bid that ‘might’ be better for us and a little worse for him.
I’d like to say the sooner he’s gone the better but I don’t even have the confidence to say that.

There have been rumours for a while that there are two other intestered partys wanting us. But instead of us going with them or whatever, we just want to wait for either the prem league to say 777 are no good which we know anyway, or for them to pull out themselves which they wont do. I dont get why we are waiting for an answer on 777 if there are others wanting us. I also dont get why going by reports last week that the prem league asked more questions when the questions they asked could have been asked many weeks ago. Whatever way if the 777 doesnt go through, we then have to go through the whole process again for months for any new people
I know the guy who owns the NY Mets was meant to be interested in putting something together but he was looking to stay clear of 777 (says it all)

If the PL have indeed requested more information I assume 777 have still not supplied sufficient evidence to meet the required criteria.
It seems like we are in limbo. Moshiri has agreed to sell the club to 777 but they cannot assume control until they are approved by the PL.
Seemingly the PL do not reject the purchasers but only approve , which leaves the putative sale effectively pending until 777 can provide the necessary assurances which so far they have been unable to produce.
It looks like, failing approval , we are awaiting Moshiri and 777 to mutually agree to void the transaction before we can seek or enter into any serious negotiations with other interested parties ( if there are any ).
The whole process is frustratingly opaque , like so much that surrounds our club at the moment.

This feels like a fake new bidder to make 777 decide what they're doing.
I don’t think that’s an issue .
777 know what they want to do , they are just not in a position to do it .
They have had sufficient time to meet the criteria required by the PL and yet have so far failed to do so.
It seems unlikely they are able to ‘pull the rabbit out of the hat ‘ at this point .
We shall see.