777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If there are genuinely other interest bidders out there, then why did they not come forward 5 or 6 months ago when the 777 deal was being discussed.

I am sceptical there is other interest out there. There could well be others, but I don't see the evidence so far.

777 have been giving loans to keep the club going and to meet day to day costs. I have no idea if they will be good owners or not but I'll give credit where it's due for that

Because of the figure Moshiri is asking for. By all accounts it is too high and has put people off in the past. The R&M finance won't help either, they torpedoed the MSP investment due to it valuing the club too low in their eyes. Therefore, anyone buying the club will need to re-pay the R&M loan so that they can't do the same again. Then there is the other stadium related loans that will need paying off and re-financing.

There will be plenty of people interested but at the right price. Look at what Newcastle went for in comparison. Sawiris and Edens at Villa also bought 55% for circa £60m, albeit they were in the Chamionship at the time.

777 are only funding us because they are desperate. Lending money from elsewhere to do so. They need us more than we need them. I think their football empire will collapse in the not too distant future if they fail to buy us.

Complex and massive fraud. Too complicated for the muppets at the premier League to work out. This equals no punishment. Happy days.

Probably not happy days.

If there are genuinely other interest bidders out there, then why did they not come forward 5 or 6 months ago when the 777 deal was being discussed.

I am sceptical there is other interest out there. There could well be others, but I don't see the evidence so far.

777 have been giving loans to keep the club going and to meet day to day costs. I have no idea if they will be good owners or not but I'll give credit where it's due for that
MSP come forward.

This is a red flag.

"An internal memo, sent yesterday by 777’s managing partners, said Alfalla would be replaced by Brett Kaufman, who had been running his own CFO outsourcing and consulting firm"

Again, I dislike 777 a lot, but Josimar seems to just make up lies consistently.

The entire headline is "A new document reveals". Then they reference a document from last year, which we already knew about and they had already reported on. This is old news, the A-Cap initial investment was well known many months ago. So it seems this is an article to say nothing new but just rehash stuff because they have nothing new to report...

I don't remember them referencing a document created by A-Cap.

Nonetheless, no one needs to fabricate information about 777, they do a good job of creating their own messes.