777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Usually a CFO only resigns suddenly for 2 reasons

1. they are asked to cover up shady @#%% that would get them indicted (less likely)

2. they have been covering up shady bidness deals for years (most likely)

Please remember our justice dept bends over backwards to protect white collar thieves like 777. You have to really try and/or be really stupid to get on the wrong sides of the Feds.

He doesn't care . He just wants some Dosh.

But yet again the buffoon appears to have miscalculated.

He is gambling on 777 being approved.

I just don't see how they can be .

And , yep Everton are then pawn in the game .

Terrible times.

He cares, unfortunately for him and us, all his dough is tied up in a Russian company and I doubt he can get any of it out to spend in the UK with the current sanctions in place.

We've been done good and proper by geopolitics. You and I just need to hope for a knight in shining armour to save us from these 777 shysters.

The Esk does seem to be hammering home that if the deal collapses..."sensible investors" would come in after short term pain.

Find that lunacy. For one...no sensible investor is paying what Mosh wants and owe close to a billion debt. The other "short term pain" is selling everything off to float the club.

Personally my view hasn't changed. Get 777 in, stem the tide.

Then worry about the future when it comes.

The Esk does seem to be hammering home that if the deal collapses..."sensible investors" would come in after short term pain.

Find that lunacy. For one...no sensible investor is paying what Mosh wants and owe close to a billion debt. The other "short term pain" is selling everything off to float the club.

Such is my concern with 777 - Id rather go into administration/and or have a season in the championship than kick the can down the road that far with terrible ownership.

I expect people will take the piss in replies, but time will tell.

There is no stemming the tide with these guys. Their present is high risk, it isn't going to get better with bigger numbers.

Correct, no sensible investor is paying what Mosh wants so why the hell are these guys paying it???????????

I hope what he is advocating / hoping for isn't administration so that some of his business mates can pick the club for a song, because "short term pain" is relegation, creditors stiffed and rank and file job losses. It's messing with people's lives, livelihoods, mental wellbeing and it's to be avoided at all costs.

Esk and all others advocating for "another way" should be clear on what that is and what it involves. Only then can we as fans properly evaluate whether this is in fact a better option for us and the club, and not just for the circling vultures.

Usually a CFO only resigns suddenly for 2 reasons

1. they are asked to cover up shady @#%% that would get them indicted (less likely)

2. they have been covering up shady bidness deals for years (most likely)

Please remember our justice dept bends over backwards to protect white collar thieves like 777. You have to really try and/or be really stupid to get on the wrong sides of the Feds.

It's a huge red flag. Not always nefarious as you suggest, but certainly they are in financial turmoil.

Bringing in an interim guy suggests the move was sudden, or they are in some sort of work out.

777 running a multi club model as well as other failed businesses so badly they're having to borrow at extortionate rates to try and get a deal done to save them by taking of Everton. They're clearly clueless. lol

Such is my concern with 777 - Id rather go into administration/and or have a season in the championship than kick the can down the road that far with terrible ownership.

Possibility of getting both 777 and administration is probably very real.

Their plans for the stadium are quite clear.

As for the stadium itself, the document claims that “significant enterprise value/collateral value” can be “unlocked” via the Stadium Company once the build is completed, suggesting 777 and A-CAP intend to use Bramley Moore Dock to raise yet more finance. In the risk section of the document, there is also an entry stating that if the Stadium Company “cannot obtain third-party capital” to complete the build, “A-CAP can underwrite the construction and syndicate a loan.”

Not taking the piss at all but I think a year in the championship post-administration would be very optimistic. The history of clubs that have gone into admin isn't littered with many quick bouncebacks.

777 running a multi club model as well as other failed businesses so badly they're having to borrow at extortionate rates to try and get a deal done to save them by taking of Everton. They're clearly clueless. lol

Possibility of getting both 777 and administration is probably very real.

Their plans for the stadium are quite clear.

I've no clue mate but with 777 I'd be amazed if we didn't become almost tenants/renting the stadium which would negate the whole point.

Adminstration for a club with close to a billion in debt is, I could be wrong, unheard of. We'd never fully recover. It doesn't wipe the slate. Whoever takes over still has to pay the debt.

There's no evidence they're yet to be terrible owners though. They've taken over potless clubs since 2022 and...they've stayed potless. But none of them are going out of business, all mid table, all prudently ran in the early stages.

They aren't owners to take us to "the next level" but I don't see them as a new Milan Mandaric or Risdale.

Adminstration for a club with close to a billion in debt is, I could be wrong, unheard of. We'd never fully recover. It doesn't wipe the slate. Whoever takes over still has to pay the debt.

There's no evidence they're yet to be terrible owners though. They've taken over potless clubs since 2022 and...they've stayed potless. But none of them are going out of business, all mid table, all prudently ran in the early stages.

They aren't owners to take us to "the next level" but I don't see them as a new Milan Mandaric or Risdale.

We'll see. I've got friends involved with Liege and they despise them.