777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"A-CAP is run by chairman and CEO Kenneth King, who is alleged of being part of a “complex and massive fraud” in an ongoing civil lawsuit in the USA, and has sat in on meetings of the 777 steering committee."

I dont see how it is even ethical for the premier league to consider these jokesters

Agreed

What’s annoying is why they are taking so long about it.

Just make a decision so the club can move on with other suitors that others have said are waiting in the wings.

The delay is ultimately harming the club

Agreed

What’s annoying is why they are taking so long about it.

Just make a decision so the club can move on with other suitors that others have said are waiting in the wings.

The delay is ultimately harming the club
I've seen it suggested that there is no "fail" in the OAD test process- you are told what you need to provide and satisfy and it is up to you to do so but there is no actual deadline or cut-off so in theory you have the rest of time to do so. In which case it will be up to 777 or Moshiri to pull the plug as the PL will happily twiddle their thumbs.

I have no idea if that's true but it sounds pretty daft and a bit cowardly on the part of the PL, so I can believe it's true.

I've seen it suggested that there is no "fail" in the OAD test process- you are told what you need to provide and satisfy and it is up to you to do so but there is no actual deadline or cut-off so in theory you have the rest of time to do so. In which case it will be up to 777 or Moshiri to pull the plug as the PL will happily twiddle their thumbs.

I have no idea if that's true but it sounds pretty daft and a bit cowardly on the part of the PL, so I can believe it's true.

The Newcastle thing went on for years didn't it.

Cant remember the exact details, but from memory they turned them down, then said they were cool - which is classic PL corruption - they must of gotten fitter or more proper in between! lol

Let's be honest the one and only question they want answered is "do you have the dough?"

I think its deeper mate - basically by letting in the PIF, Newcastle become the richest team in the league, you'd like to think maybe a consideration initially in turning it down was maybe the associated Human rights abuses as a factor - but clearly not, as they eventually admitted them - it was more a case of do we and our established top 6 want another club to compete - the answer was no - until the Government intervened on the QT after PIF international pressure and threats about investing in the UK holistically and that trumped the top 6 veto - the whole thing is rotten and clearly a cartel.

Last edited:

The question is, why on earth is Moshiri trying to sell to these charlatans? The answer is to line his own pockets.
He doesn't care . He just wants some Dosh.

But yet again the buffoon appears to have miscalculated.

He is gambling on 777 being approved.

I just don't see how they can be .

And , yep Everton are then pawn in the game .

Terrible times.

Status
Not open for further replies.