777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Her and her colleagues on the board are responsible for the mess we are currently in, not just that but she left with a large compensation/severance payout and she seems to think it's ok to ask for freebies? not for me, I think that's bang out of order.

No wonder we are skint with the amount of freebies we give out ha ha.

I was once told a certain rather opinionated Evertonian gets their home and away tickets for free and has done for years.

Fan marketing photo for next years season ticket

IMG_0013.jpeg

Right but we are their convenient idiot.
It's like a teacher going overboard disciplining one kid to put the fear of god in all the others.
You know the teacher isn't going to pick on the group of rich kids with uppity parents who do what they want.
It's the kid with the crappy home life who's acting out. Nail him, make an example of him.
It's not working? well how about some discipline for that new kid in the class too.

Maybe I'm overdoing the analogy.
I dont think the PL and refs are all sitting around rubbing their hands conspiring against us in meticulous detail,
But they have singled us out for harsher treatment than the other clubs.
The PL have, the refs haven't, they're just rubbish and naturally inclined to be biased towards the scab 6. We're no worse off than Crystal Palace, Wolves, Sheffield United or anyone not in the "Six".

The PL have, the refs haven't, they're just rubbish and naturally inclined to be biased towards the scab 6. We're no worse off than Crystal Palace, Wolves, Sheffield United or anyone not in the "Six".
That's a conspiracy in itself. Why do we accept that 86 clubs only get to exist, while 6 arbitrarily appointed "big clubs" get to rake in the money while destroying the sport?

Do people realise the scope of such a conspiracy?

You would need the people at the head of the PL, the match officials, you are talking about a conspiracy involving around 50 people.

Every club in the league has sob stories.
I'm glad we live in a country where things like this can never happen.

1706134960686.png

1706135017858.png

1706135096444.png

I don't think there's a conspiracy, but it's certainly convenient a club like Everton could be done.

Its not convenient, we broke the rules.
We did break the rules, but it's convenient it's us that can be punished. The same as Niasse and Lanzini being retrospectively banned for simulation.
Was it right to be banned for diving? Yes.
Was it convenient it was Niasse and Lanzini that were banned and not Salah, Martial or countless others? I know the answer to that particular question
you may disagree.