777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I looked after your post.

What am I missing here?

Can you show me the corruption please.

View attachment 243253

And as for Penalties, again, what am I missing, apart from Everton on this list.

View attachment 243254

Its unusual that we havent had a peno for ages, but I think you probably need to be in the other teams area with the ball in order to get 1.
You dont think it beyond odd that we have had the lowest number of penalties for the past 2 years, one of the highest given penalties rate, and 14 red cards to 1 since Sept 2020?

I do, especially after watching things such as the Rodri handball, the Konate no-red, the DCL incident and about 20 inbetween.

But other than the 10 point penalty, what have they done to suggest they are gunning for us?

By the way, they didnt make us breach FFP, so without our incompetence are you suggesting they would have made something up to try get at us?

I do realise the 10 point penalty is a pretty big thing, but at the end of the day, its our own fault.

If they accept Forests mitigation and not ours, then maybe I will think something fishy is going on.
The 'dead reasonable blue' act, coming to a stage near you. Supported by @gwladysnight @Howard's Way and long time performer @radiostar .
These blues will stoke those anxieties like no other with facebook football finance education and a sincere dedication to the truth. Sponsered by Richard their masters

You dont think it beyond odd that we have had the lowest number of penalties for the past 2 years, one of the highest given penalties rate, and 14 red cards to 1 since Sept 2020?

I do, especially after watching things such as the Rodri handball, the Konate no-red, the DCL incident and about 20 inbetween.
At some point, it has to more than mere coincidence.

You need to have a competent attacking unit and be able to offer the opposing team an actual threat, that then makes individuals panic and do stupid things like give away penalties. We haven't done this for a long while.

No mate, it's a conspiracy.

They sit around every week wondering how they can screw Everton over.

LOL
They'd have to be really good to screw Everton over more than through our own sheer incompetence.

I wonder where the best CEO in the business is currently employed? Surely she's been snapped up since leaving Everton?

They'd have to be really good to screw Everton over more than through our own sheer incompetence.

I wonder where the best CEO in the business is currently employed? Surely she's been snapped up since leaving Everton?
I had expected she would be working for the UN or something similar by now given she is so well thought of.

Honestly think she will pop up with some involvement in the new regulator given her vast experience.

Presumably will do something genuinely accidentally and with the best intentions that leads to our expulsion from all competitions.

I don't know where she's working but I do know she's still getting tickets in the directors box for her son and his mates.
I'm not surprised, but I'm genuinely annoyed by this.

Hopefully out new owners (whoever they are) carry out a proper review of all the freeloaders. All the ghoulish hangers on need turfing out.

I'm actually sir prised her son feels safe enough going to the match after his poor old ma was put in a headlock.

I don't know where she's working but I do know she's still getting tickets in the directors box for her son and his mates.
Her and her colleagues on the board are responsible for the mess we are currently in, not just that but she left with a large compensation/severance payout and she seems to think it's ok to ask for freebies? not for me, I think that's bang out of order.

I'm not surprised, but I'm genuinely annoyed by this.

Hopefully out new owners (whoever they are) carry out a proper review of all the freeloaders. All the ghoulish hangers on need turfing out.

I'm actually sir prised her son feels safe enough going to the match after his poor old ma was put in a headlock.
If they do that we wont have 11 players to put out match days

I looked after your post.

What am I missing here?

Can you show me the corruption please.

View attachment 243253

And as for Penalties, again, what am I missing, apart from Everton on this list.

View attachment 243254

Its unusual that we havent had a peno for ages, but I think you probably need to be in the other teams area with the ball in order to get 1.
Think you're being a bit disingenuous about the lack of penalties awarded us. We have had at least a handful of very clear penalty shouts this season that have not been given even though VAR is supposed to catch them. One that jumps to mind is the shirt pull from Spurs. Not given to us, exact same scenario with the exact same offender the next week penalty was given.

Lampard was speaking highly of her in that Sky Sports Overlap show.

Also had a go about Kenwright not being able to goto games as well.