777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
777 will sell the stadium to clear debts and fund their other clubs debts..... guaranteed. There is no way they take over the club and can afford to clear the debts and save the interest without selling it. They will be selling our future away... we need to also buy our training ground back.

they must be doing something mate other people?

they’re corrupt to
f.

the prem passing it to f us over more

giphy.gif

Can’t agree with those that think it’s possible to predict the top half of the table for the rest of eternity when things can change so quickly in football. Villa were facing financial ruin in the Championship just a few years ago.

I’m also perplexed when people say things like ‘football is cyclical’. I really don’t see any cycles at work. If football was cyclical, Huddersfield Town would be due another period of dominance at some point.

There's no evidence to suggest that 777 will sell BMD. People need to stop the doom-mongering, especially when so many of our fans are very volatile at the moment.
You`re right, there is no evidence they will but there is also no evidence to say they won`t.

How does 777 stop a team they can`t afford to buy from going in to administration, if only they had a sellable asset.

You`re right, there is no evidence they will but there is also no evidence to say they won`t.

How does 777 stop a team they can`t afford to buy from going in to administration, if only they had a sellable asset.
They will have to show the PL how they will fund the club going forward to get approval. Clearly the PL won’t just wave them through otherwise they’d have done it just now.

So if they do get approved they should have means of funding the club even if it’s not clear where that’s coming from.

If they don’t get approved selling and leasing the stadium would be a last resort to stave off administration I guess. Although that would be a bad thing it is at least a way out of an even worse thing.