777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If that was the case they’d sanction the sale.
It's a massive can of worms they don't want to open though, everybody knows Usmanov owns us but it can't be said openly because it makes the PL look a joke when it comes to their checks on ownership
Is that Usmanov who was allowed to give us 30m to sponsor a Stadium not even built?
The situation was okay until it wasn't when Russia became public enemy number 1, as above, PL can't do anything that publicly says they know Usmanov is the true owner because it makes them look idiots, so they're trying their best to sweep the problem under the rug in the best way they can

Government can't do to us what happened to Chelsea either because Moshiri technically owns us on paper, even if it's only in name

It's a problem, neither the PL nor government seem to want to address

The existence of his travel ban was known by Everton’s board – but not publicly until now – and raises further questions about whether English football’s due diligence processes are fit for purpose.
Apart from some occassional "hit" pieces, it seems nobody wants to actually ask any questions about the bizarre situation even Bills loaning from RMFL should have some scrutiny put on it, it all stinks
The club has also received about £150m in loans from an opaque lender called Rights & Media Funding Limited (RMFL), a Cheshire-based company its lawyers said last year competed “with some of the largest names in sports financing”, although it does not possess a single employee, a website or a phone number.

I think their fear of government regulation is what's forced them down this path, even the 777 deal sound shady with public knowledge of how they've operated their other clubs and not paying people, but I guess 777 is a lesser problem to have than a Russian oligarch secretly openly controlling a PL club, so better to just get rid of the problem as best they can without opening that can of worms

It's a massive can of worms they don't want to open though, everybody knows Usmanov owns us but it can't be said openly because it makes the PL look a joke when it comes to their checks on ownership

The situation was okay until it wasn't when Russia became public enemy number 1, as above, PL can't do anything that publicly says they know Usmanov is the true owner because it makes them look idiots, so they're trying their best to sweep the problem under the rug in the best way they can

Government can't do to us what happened to Chelsea either because Moshiri technically owns us on paper, even if it's only in name

Apart from some occassional "hit" pieces, it seems nobody wants to actually ask any questions about the bizarre situation even Bills loaning from RMFL should have some scrutiny put on it, it all stinks

I think their fear of government regulation is what's forced them down this path, even the 777 deal sound shady with public knowledge of how they've operated their other clubs and not paying people, but I guess 777 is a lesser problem to have than a Russian oligarch secretly openly controlling a PL club, so better to just get rid of the problem as best they can without opening that can of worms
But other than the 10 point penalty, what have they done to suggest they are gunning for us?

By the way, they didnt make us breach FFP, so without our incompetence are you suggesting they would have made something up to try get at us?

I do realise the 10 point penalty is a pretty big thing, but at the end of the day, its our own fault.

If they accept Forests mitigation and not ours, then maybe I will think something fishy is going on.

But other than the 10 point penalty, what have they done to suggest they are gunning for us?

By the way, they didnt make us breach FFP, so without our incompetence are you suggesting they would have made something up to try get at us?

I do realise the 10 point penalty is a pretty big thing, but at the end of the day, its our own fault.

If they accept Forests mitigation and not ours, then maybe I will think something fishy is going on.
Brilliant first sentence.

Seems pretty strange to have so many thoughts about certain things, and none at all about similar things.

Especially when someone asks you a question that gives you the impetus to do that.
I looked after your post.

What am I missing here?

Can you show me the corruption please.

red.jpg

And as for Penalties, again, what am I missing, apart from Everton on this list.

penos.jpg

Its unusual that we havent had a peno for ages, but I think you probably need to be in the other teams area with the ball in order to get 1.

Last edited:

777 are an investment fund. Is there anything stopping Usmanov (obviously the sanctions, which we all know are completely air tight) or his people, from investing in 777?

Like i say, he doesnt strike me as the sort to take a "No" for an answer.

Would be a convenient loophole if it could be exploited.

777 are an investment fund. Is there anything stopping Usmanov (obviously the sanctions, which we all know are obviously air tight) or his people, from investing in 777?

I think after blowing the best part of 800million that Uncle Ali will be glad to wash his hand of the whole thing and focus on money making enterprises.

I think after blowing the best part of 800million that Uncle Ali will be glad to wash his hand of the whole thing and focus on money making enterprises.
I think it will be a source of great irritation, especially with the lengths he (allegedly) went to.

I dont think people like him take kindly to £800m losses and being messed around by governing bodies.

The biggest thing linking him to us is Moshiri. He would need him gone.

For what it's worth, I'm not saying this is what is happening, just playing Devil's advocate.

I just think the idea of someone like him, putting all that money in, losing considerably more, selling at a further loss, and then watching as someone else takes everything, including a state of the art waterfront stadium, already fully paid for, all for a fraction of its potential value, and to then turn around and go "Sound, cya later", seems equally as far fetched.

I'd imagine he wouldn't be best pleased in being told no and losing face like that. That's all.

For what it's worth, I'm not saying this is what is happening, just playing Devil's advocate.

I just think the idea of someone like him, putting all that money in, losing considerably more, selling at a further loss, and then watching as someone else takes everything, including a state of the art waterfront stadium, already fully paid for, all for a fraction of its potential value, and to then turn around and go "Sound, cya later", seems equally as far fetched.

I'd imagine he wouldn't be best pleased in being told no and losing face like that. That's all.
Hes a businessman, I think he will chalk it off as the price of doing business and also knows that it all fell apart due to Putin.

I doubt he cares that much.

But of course, I dont have a clue, I just think its unlikely that he would enter into any business deals with these 777 clowns.

Hes made billions in the last few years, I doubt 800m keeps him awake at night.

Hes a businessman, I think he will chalk it off as the price of doing business and also knows that it all fell apart due to Putin.

I doubt he cares that much.

But of course, I dont have a clue, I just think its unlikely that he would enter into any business deals with these 777 clowns.

Hes made billions in the last few years, I doubt 800m keeps him awake at night.
Maybe they are just clowns.

Its Everton, so they probably are.

But i just wonder if an investment company is a way of dealing when you are sanctioned everywhere, and its not often you get a Billionaire who says they are happy with their lot, both in money they have and have lost.

P. S. Usmanov and Moshiri both have 7 letters...

A V Skoch?

😳

777 are an investment fund. Is there anything stopping Usmanov (obviously the sanctions, which we all know are completely air tight) or his people, from investing in 777?

The US Department of Treasury.

Maybe they are just clowns.

Its Everton, so they probably are.

But i just wonder if an investment company is a way of dealing when you are sanctioned everywhere, and its not often you get a Billionaire who says they are happy with their lot, both in money they have and have lost.

P. S. Usmanov and Moshiri both have 7 letters...

A V Skoch?

😳
So does Everton :p