777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We're doomed with these chumps at the helm.

Masters & Co will welcome them in with open arms make no mistake about that.

777 will not be good for us, after buying they will not have the funds to assist in signing players. To me they see us as an asset especially when we have BMD and Goodison can be sold. They will be able to borrow against those assets.

The whole world seems to think these guys are no good . There are reports daily with more bad press each time . If they are so bad how is this taking so long . Something needs to give here before we are the point of no return. We need to bring out these so called “ other investors” before it is to late .
Moshiri has to sell and whoever buys has him over a Barrel at the moment to make any sort of offer and try to get back on an even keel of some sort . Oh and there is a match tonight !!

Following Everton these past years has felt more like pointless self-flagellation with no hope of ever seeing the promised land.

My head can't quite make sense of just how much my heart has invested itself in this pit of absolute despair.

If we've narrowly avoided catastrophe it's only because we've had a calamity instead.

Just approve 777 as owners and use it as an analogy the next time euthanasia and assisted suicide are debated in Parliament.

The whole world seems to think these guys are no good . There are reports daily with more bad press each time . If they are so bad how is this taking so long . Something needs to give here before we are the point of no return. We need to bring out these so called “ other investors” before it is to late .
Moshiri has to sell and whoever buys has him over a Barrel at the moment to make any sort of offer and try to get back on an even keel of some sort . Oh and there is a match tonight !!
I think this allegation of unpaid players at Liege is the get-out the PL need really. It's a clear cut matter of fact: either Hayden is lying or mistaken and the players have been paid on time at all times, in which case it is an easy thing for 777 to prove, or they have failed to pay players elsewhere and that should be an instant disqualification for owning us.

Give them 24 hours to prove they made payroll and if they can't veto. It's that simple. Then at least we can move on, and if there's any blowback on them the PL can state, rightly, it was impossible to approve them given the evidence.

If the PL do wave these through, it’s only further indication of their total incompetence. If everything else was rosy, we’d be begging for these to be rejected.

Still sticking to my prediction, or rather, hope. These guys are trying to get in on the ground floor as it were. According to a lot of discussions, in 5 years or so the lowest price for a premier league club will be over 1 billion pounds. In my opinion, these guys aim to buy us on the cheap, finish the stadium, steady the ship, and sell ASAP for a profit. I don't see them being owners of EFC in 6 or 7 years time.

Well, if they decline them, theres a very real chance we enter administration, so maybe they are doing "whats best" for us?
I genuinely don’t know what’s best for us.
But I’m pretty certain it isn’t these cowboys, whatever the alternative may be.

Honestly, at this point just stick a bullet in us and have done with it.

Well, if they decline them, theres a very real chance we enter administration, so maybe they are doing "whats best" for us?
That's quite true tbh, part of me thinks that anyone Farhad Moshiri picks as a prospective owner (alternative to 777) is going to be the modern day equivalent of Bill's mate in the bedsit tbh.