777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we get another -10 and relegation looks likely we would definitely want it applied this season. Start in the Championship with a clean slate, and no squad...

If we stay up then we may well get a third charge next season, followed by administration if we don't get bought out. Bugger.

I think we would have a fairly concrete defence against having a severe points penalty for 2 different financial years imposed in the same season. I'd say its more likely they try to make us start next season on -10, although with the rules changing next season they may struggle to impose that.
Such a strange one. Obviously it would be best to stay up with a -20 (doable) and start with a clean slate next season (until we get the third charge, which I think everyone involved would know is coming). Essentially, we're living day to day, crisis to crisis. So really we just need to get enough points to stay up this season regardless of whatever sort of deduction we end up with, and then work from there.

You can tell you’re a genuine ITK because, like all the top ones, you’ve made sure everyone knows you know something you won’t be telling them. Textbook stuff.
He gets his info straight from the source, a certain Mr Keith Azul. All hits, no misses. He seems to mainly focus on the zebra kopites for some reason these days, however.

The Premier League need to end this mess. Unpaid wages at other clubs, that's surely all the answers you need. Make the decision.

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 14.47.06.png

This has been retweeted by Hayden himself, so it's definitely legitimate.

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with @IsaacHayden65
“The main reason why I left #Standard is that the club does not pay salaries on time... and does not pay them.
I will now initiate legal proceedings against the club to obtain the wages that #RSCL owes me.
For example, I received my November salary...on December 28th.
They also didn't pay the players' bonuses and now the December salaries haven't been paid and we're almost at the end of January... It's a real disaster!"