777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So it turns out 777 will miss the 1st deadline set in Moshiri`s statement, it will not be completed in the 4th quarter of 2023.

I assume there must be issues as a previous poster correctly pointed out that we are nearly 15 weeks in to a process that should last 6-8 weeks... I`m surprised there has been no leaks around this, there is always leaks from the Premier League.
there using there crimbo hmv gift vouchers to buy us

So it turns out 777 will miss the 1st deadline set in Moshiri`s statement, it will not be completed in the 4th quarter of 2023.

I assume there must be issues as a previous poster correctly pointed out that we are nearly 15 weeks in to a process that should last 6-8 weeks... I`m surprised there has been no leaks around this, there is always leaks from the Premier League.
No leaks because nothing is happening

Personally think as a business they live off "assets" on the books to attract investors.

They own and run multiple football clubs. EFC will be a £billion asset in a multi-billion pound sport. Crown jewel in their crown.

Everything else around they're attached too will suffer in order for EFC to be a success in the hope it will pass back down.

I don't think they'll asset strip however they won't pay anymore on the field and will no doubt run how it is now. But outside it you'll get investors wanting a piece of it, we'll be ran like a corporation with lots of interested parties.

Good or bad I don't know. It won't be "peoples club" or a "family" anymore and I think morally it's gonna make some fans turn off.
Thats what I am hoping for. We are seen as the top of the pyramid. We get the first choice of any good players the other clubs may have. In return, we only loan our kids abroad to those other clubs, so all parties benefit.

Christ , we're in trouble 😳
Its from our secret santa uncle Uzzy. Deluded (possibly insane) that I may be, I am clinging to the belief that Usmanov has engaged with this crew to allow him to remain involved in the club, so that when sanctions are finally lifted, he can buy 777 out and return in glory to his new stadium.