777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are more suited to being a villain in a Miami Vice episode than running a football club

I think I said here before, I don't walk in those circles but people with enough money to buy a PL club are usually well known and their businesses are transparent.

I never heard of these guys before the Everton news and I live 3 hours from Miami. It's very strange.

I think I said here before, I don't walk in those circles but people with enough money to buy a PL club are usually well known and their businesses are transparent.

I never heard of these guys before the Everton news and I live 3 hours from Miami. It's very strange.
They're definitely con men or laundering money for some naughty boys.

Phil I thought MSP pulled out because one of the companies extending the loan ( RM?) refused to allow them to take over the liability and demanded repayment in full if there was a change of ownership
@pfim references it. As it was explained to me, MSP were originally willing to pay x-amount for a percentage of Moshiri's shares and two appointees on the board.

As the deal developed, the issue with external lenders meant that MSP felt that the price they should pay to invest and subsequently service the debt should lower.

It wasn't worth paying what Moshiri wanted and then to have to pay the debt as well; the discussions collapsed before a compromise could be made.

To pay what Moshiri was demanding and the need to repay or service the debt simply didn't add up.

@pfim references it. As it was explained to me, MSP were originally willing to pay x-amount for a percentage of Moshiri's shares and two appointees on the board.

As the deal developed, the issue with external lenders meant that MSP felt that the price they should pay to invest and subsequently service the debt should lower.

It wasn't worth paying what Moshiri wanted and then to have to pay the debt as well; the discussions collapsed before a compromise could be made.

To pay what Moshiri was demanding and the need to repay or service the debt simply didn't add up.
And still doesn’t add up, which is the scary thing about 777. They’re willing to do what others are not, with no actual capital of their own.

Yeah, I hope somebody knows.

It baffles me how and why people keep claiming we are an attractive club, we are an utter shambles.
I think week by week the safer we become our value sky rockets due to the Stadium, PL Tv money and us being decent enough to survive in the league.

Like them or not 777 have been in the right place at the right time and gambled on a takeover when no one else fancied it....They're obviously speculators and they've speculated on us riding everything out which we seem to be doing and in the end will get us for a song in my opinion.

Forget the loans, the overdrafts and all the money we owe while we're in PL with the TV dough getting thrown about we're golden and 777 know that.

I think week by week the safer we become our value sky rockets due to the Stadium, PL Tv money and us being decent enough to survive in the league.

Like them or not 777 have been in the right place at the right time and gambled on a takeover when no one else fancied it....They're obviously speculators and they've speculated on us riding everything out which we seem to be doing and in the end will get us for a song in my opinion.

Forget the loans, the overdrafts and all the money we owe while we're in PL with the TV dough getting thrown about we're golden and 777 know that.
But without the loans, the overdrafts and all the money we owe, we are an attractive club, with them, we arent, is my point.

we still need someone better not corrupt as the PL

they are paying them to buy us and relegate us lol