777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Newcastle didn't have poor financials.

They certainly didn't have debts of around 300/400million and a half paid for Stadium.

And I used the word solely, it seems to me as tho people are assuming that if the asking price is dropped that we suddenly become a bargain that everyone will bid for.

A reduction in asking price makes us cheaper, but IMO it doesn't make us attractive.

I know 777 offered Moshiri a premium price, hence they being first in line, but I don't see how we are viable to people who value money.
Newcastle did have poor financials, their revenues were 140m before they were purchased because of Ashley. That was only 72% of our revenue. No sane person is going to value two companies the same who have vastly different revenues. Newcastle ALSO had almost 200m in debt. We also dont have debts of around 400 million(based on anything Ive seen) except the stadium debt so not sure where you are getting that from.

In essence the price paid for Newcastle was: 305m paid to Ashley, 130m in loans repaid, 89m in loans converted to equity, coming to
524m TOTAL, for a club that had much lower revenue. Even with a couple hundred million in debt we are 100% not going into administration, theres way too much value in the club.

How much are the loans from MSP and Media Rights?
Good question, they have been hush hush on what the Rights and Media loan is. MSP is 100m to the stadium, and 40m to the club. Supposedly 200m to Rights and Media which would put the club debt at 240m. We now know through P&S that the club had a large loan Moshiri says is just for the stadium, but the league says based on how its accounted for it counts against the club. I wonder if thats the Rights and Media loan.

Newcastle did have poor financials, their revenues were 140m before they were purchased because of Ashley. That was only 72% of our revenue. No sane person is going to value two companies the same who have vastly different revenues. Newcastle ALSO had almost 200m in debt. We also dont have debts of around 400 million(based on anything Ive seen) except the stadium debt so not sure where you are getting that from.

In essence the price paid for Newcastle was: 305m paid to Ashley, 130m in loans repaid, 89m in loans converted to equity, coming to
524m TOTAL, for a club that had much lower revenue. Even with a couple hundred million in debt we are 100% not going into administration, theres way too much value in the club.
We owe roughly 200m to Media rights, 140m to MSP, 40+m to 777 and 30m to Metro Bank.

Plus whatever money we owe Moshiri and however much we still owe on the Stadium.
Good question, they have been hush hush on what the Rights and Media loan is. MSP is 100m to the stadium, and 40m to the club. Supposedly 200m to Rights and Media which would put the club debt at 240m. We now know through P&S that the club had a large loan Moshiri says is just for the stadium, but the league says based on how its accounted for it counts against the club. I wonder if thats the Rights and Media loan.
I mean you highlight those figures here, so im not sure why you felt the need to question them.

I consider myself reasonably bright, (straw poll of 1 granted), but I really struggle to know who is paying the brickies and that. Or how.
The contractor.

If the contractor isn’t being paid by the club, it will be obvious because all work will stop.

Yeah, I hope somebody knows.

It baffles me how and why people keep claiming we are an attractive club, we are an utter shambles.

Well somebody does, just not you or I. Like, there is that shell company thing that was set up to get BMD done; does that keep BMD funding separate from EFC? But then we lob BMD funding in the accounts to tell the PL we are sound. Baffles me.

Well somebody does, just not you or I. Like, there is that shell company thing that was set up to get BMD done; does that keep BMD funding separate from EFC? But then we lob BMD funding in the accounts to tell the PL we are sound. Baffles me.
I just know that we building a Stadium thats gonna cost 700million and I have no idea where a single penny has actually come from.